So uh.... chameleons really do grow FAAAST!

Monkeykungphu

This was Nugget on the day I got him (July 13th):

This is Nugget yesterday:

8 weeks can really make a difference!! :eek:

Last edited:
aw, he looks great! They grow right before our eyes!! It really takes looking back and pictures to realize how much!

Holy freaking smokes! I got my cham two weeks ago and he hasn't hit his spurt yet, I CAN'T wait till I see him grow like yours did. That's awesome. Beautiful cham by the way.

Hi all...new to the forum...i have an ambilobe panther...he's not really the friendliest of animals. I had a jackson chamelone for a while and he was super cool, but my panther just doesn't seem to like me for some reason. I take care of him very well, but for some reason everytime i stick my hand near him he puffs up and even snaps a little bit at me. Anybody know how i can get him to like me lol

i

that's amazing!!! he looks awesome!!!!
do you have a weight on him?

Thanks for the kind words everyone! I haven't weighed him yet Lisa. I keep wondering how much he's put on, but don't have access to a scale.

I've been feeding him mostly crickets gutloaded with mostly Steve's Cricket Crack & frozen veggie cubes I made. Calcium w/o D3 almost everyday, herptivite once a month, calcium w/ D3 twice a month & Miner-All (outdoor) once a month. He likes to eat.... A LOT! :D

Last edited:
Thanks again! He's been a lot of fun!

He's finally calming down a little when I pick him up. Yesterday was the first day I managed to pick him up without him "bluff" biting at me. He has yet to really bite me, but will typically gape & hiss anytime my hand gets near. I don't expect him to love me, I just want him to be cool when I'm transporting him outside or whatever & I think he's getting that way! :D

Here's a somewhat blurry pic of my hand next to him for a reference for size. He's obvsiusly not happy about my hand being so close. :D

His inside cage:

Good looking stud you have there, I can't wait to see the end result. His cloration is almost identical to his dad (hefner) . Great setup as well!

Back
Top Bottom