So Pissed Right Now!

Wykd

Established Member
We were broke into last night. I heard a loud thud around midnight but when i got up i said damn cat, and went back to bed.

Went down to the garage this morning and turns out it wasn't the cat. :mad:

They must of been pretty quiet for the most part because they got off with a new specialized MTB, 32inch lcdTV, laptop, leaf blower, and weed eater.

They didn't come into the house proper just the garage it seems. And what fingerprints the sheriff found will most likely be of no help not enough points of recognition he said.

So I have been cancelling credit cards and changing passwords all morning, what a pia!

I am sorry, that is so invasive. That is how I felt when it happened to us. Hope your insurance will at least cover it.

Oh Wykd, I'm so sorry, what a horrible horrible thing to happen. You might get lucky with the fingerprints, depending on how and where they were taken, I used to work in forensics and it doesn't take much to link one crime with another. Keep an eye out on your local Craigslist too, and neighbouring ones, you might get lucky.

Man that is horrible but yeah my big concern was that they took the Chams when I first started reading you were broken into. Dang that really sucks bro

yeah thanks all my passwords changed and credit cards canceled etc... what a mess all day spent with insurance co, and everyone else. I will not sleep good for a long time I can betcha thats for certain. The property is no big deal its as you know the vulnerable feeling your left with. Needless to say if there is a next time it will go differently if I am home, God forgives, I don't!

Wykd:

Sorry to hear about this.

My home was broken into once, many years ago...I know the feeling...

In my case, they went through all of the cabinets, opened drawers, etc...

To bad you can't train Chams to attack!

Gary
Tampa, FL

Yeah just ordered myself an alarm system from Frontpoint Security, I have been planning to do this since my daughters birth but you know how that goes.

The wife said we are going to the range Saturday morning, she is madder than me I think. I gotta say she is a keeper, and very deadly!;)

Attachments

• watchout.jpg
    watchout.jpg
    164.5 KB · Views: 87
Sorry u got broken into.. its interesting u actually heard and didn't go check.. makes me think it may have been what was best for you at the time who knows what danger you may have been in. What they took you will eventually be able to replace or live without, but life is precious. Anyway what goes around comes around. Karma isn't always a lady (feel free to word that differently). Good thing they didn't come inside and upset/harm the animals or other family members.

Oh wow that sucks! Make sure if you feel that there may be any personal information confiscated that you contact one of the credit bureaus (trans union, equifax, and experian) to put an alert. You only have to contact one and they'll communicate with the other two....the alert will last for 6 months and if you want to keep it longer you'll have to contact each bureau individually. This way they can let you know if someone is trying to use your credit. Good luck.

I am so sorry that you were robbed - what a terrible feeling that must be! At least your family and all the chams are safe, but I'm with your wife - go practice shooting at the range :)

I am so sorry that you were robbed - what a terrible feeling that must be! At least your family and all the chams are safe, but I'm with your wife - go practice shooting at the range :)

Sorry, I don't think today is the right day to talk about such things.

That is why to get to my house you have to get by Ugga my 200 pound Neo mastiff and Jack (Yes its Jacky Legs like the movie) the 200 pound Red Roo that is over protective of his girls and area. It works out very well.

Meet roxie the goldendoodle and ginger the lab.They dont look a bit scarry, But the bark of any big dog will most likley scare off any bad guys.Oh and the goldendoodle does not shed:D

Yeah just ordered myself an alarm system from Frontpoint Security, I have been planning to do this since my daughters birth but you know how that goes.

The wife said we are going to the range Saturday morning, she is madder than me I think. I gotta say she is a keeper, and very deadly!;)

Dude, something about a chick with a gun that can kick some serious butt.

Nuff' said- lucky you.

Back
Top Bottom