Snakes and reptiles to trade for chameleons

Status
Not open for further replies.

FFSTRescue

I am moving do to some tragic and unfortunate and unforeseen life circumstances and therefore only focusing on chameleons because it is too hard to have so many different micro climates where I will be moving and I am going to have a cold room for my montanes and a hot room for my Senegals, Panthers, and Veilds, and I am getting rid of my other reptiles and my horses :(. But I will make sure they go to good homes and the horses are going to the police department where they are well pampered :)

My list of animals I am willing to trade for chameleons or selling are:

-WC Malagasy Forest Geckos/Bastards gecko (2.1) cool personalities, they all three get along even though there are 2 males

-CB Leucistic male 4 foot Pine Snake, very friendly, hates dogs, one of the friendliest Pines I have ever met, my nieces hold him all the time and he just hangs out on them.

-CB 2 Blizzard leopard geckos (one has fully regrown tail, cool looking, but a little freaky). These morphs have eye issues and cannot handle UV light, I put artificial tears in their eyes once a week because they are prone to dry eye

-CB Leucistic leopard gecko (regrown tail, it is purple and funky) same eye issues, very friendly gecko, crawls into my hand and likes to walk around the house with me... odd

-CB female Fat tailed gecko

-CB Beautiful green basilisks, I am pretty sure one is male and one is female, the "male" has a larger crest and has brighter green/blue colors than the "female", they are housed together in a large cage and get along great, they are about a foot long.

-CB Western Hognose snake, I think female, but can't guarantee. She never has bitten, just hisses and musks, she is about 21 inches long.

-Black and white juvenile Sand boa, about a foot long, voracious appetite, sex unknown, growing like a weed... every time I walk by his/her cage, I see the head poking out of the substrate waiting for a pinkie, lol.

-Adult Kenyan Sand boa, about 2 feet long, normal coloration, sold as a female from LLLReptile, but acts like a male, so I can't guarantee sex, but LLL is rarely wrong

-2 CBB Fire Salamanders... very hard to find in captivity, I got them from one of three breeders in the states. They are most likely male and female pair, about an 80 percent chance of being male and female, they are 4 years old and beautiful. Hard to find these guys CB

-2 Cyclura Grand Cayman Hybrid Rock Iguanas from David Blair, about 1.5 years old, great personalities, have calmed down since I got them as babies, they are still brats though, which is common with the young ones, they will eventually mature and be sweet pets. I still have their papers and the dried eggs they hatched out of. Bloodlines are great, one is from Rocky and one is from Big Blue which have appeared in Reptiles and Reptiles USA and other advertisements.

-2 Sudan plated lizards, they are very healthy, they come beg for food every time I come near their cage, one is young and he is tame, but he has to get to know you first, the other is old and set in his ways. They have been spoiled with hornworms.

-5 Butterfly agamas. This has been a very interesting group to study. They bond as a group, if anyone is interested to find out what I have learned from studying them, PM me and I'll tell you. They form a society and must go together. They are WC and are in rough shape. I have done the best I can, fattening them up, giving them Reptaid on and off, and giving them electrolyte when they are off. They seem to be up to par now and someone will really enjoy watching this group. I cannot guarantee that they will live long lives, but they are beautiful, wonderful, and worth every minute spent with them.

-Cuban Knight Anole, I think female. She was WC of course, very emaciated when I got her, and I nursed her back to health and fattened her up. She has had a rough life and has rostral abrasions on her nose that are scars. She wants to go back to Florida and be housed outdoors. She deserves it.

-Some of these reptiles aren't worth anything on the market, but their personalities make them priceless. If you only want to pay for shipping for some of them, I would be glad to send them to you. I just want them to go to good homes. I wish I could take them all with me, but I have had a tragic situation that has limited what I can take and I can only focus on chameleons. If you are interested in any of these, just make an offer, or ask, you never know what you'll end up taking home :) Pictures of everything are available upon request.

Thank you everyone!!!

oh, by the way, I deworm my WC reptiles, and treat the sensitive ones with a 10 day cycle of reptaid. Even the CB, if they show signs of illness from stress, I have treated them with Reptaid as well.

Last edited:
Just a note about the Fire Salamanders, they are European Fire Salamanders and 4 years old is still young, they don't breed until about 6 years of age. CBB are very hard to find, I paid about $200 for both, but would sell both for about $100 (you will find WC for about $60-$90 for one) or trade for a chameleon. I am not looking for a specific chameleon, if you have one that you would like to sell, and you are interested in these salamanders, or any of my other reptiles, just make whatever offer you want, it won't hurt :)

The reptiles and snakes I still have available are...

--CB Western Hognose snake, I am almost positive she is a female, but can't guarantee. She is about 21 inches long. She is about $75 or trade for similar priced chameleon.

--2 Cyclura Grand Cayman Hybrid Rock Iguanas from David Blair, male is about 1.5 years old and from Big Blue and Mrs. Blue, female is about 2.5 years old, parents are Rocky and Mistress Blue. Great personalities, have calmed down since I got them as babies, they are still very fast though, which is common with the young ones, they will eventually mature and be great pets. I still have their papers and the dried eggs they hatched out of. Bloodlines are great, one is from Rocky and one is from Big Blue which have appeared in Reptiles and Reptiles USA and other advertisements and books. Their only relation is that Rocky is the son of Big Blue. I paid $579 for both, but will sell them for $450 for both or $275 for the 1.5 year old male from Big Blue and $225 for the female from Rocky (or trade), even though price goes up the larger they get and I have had them for a while with great UV light and supplementation, and outdoors when I can.

--2 CBB Fire Salamanders, unrelated... very hard to find in captivity, I got them from one of three breeders in the states (I was told by the breeder). They are most likely male and female pair, about an 80 percent chance of being male and female, they are 4 years old and beautiful. Hard to find these guys CB. The breeder told me their sex based off of his experience and general appearance as most amphibians, especially salamanders can't be sexed accurately. Just a note about the Fire Salamanders, they are European Fire Salamanders and 4 years old is still young, they don't breed until about 6 years of age. CBB are very hard to find, I paid about $200 for both, but would sell both for about $100 or trade for similar priced chameleon.

I will post pictures tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom