Snakes and Reptiles for Sale or Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

FFSTRescue

The following are reptiles that I have that I need to get rid of. I will be willing to trade them for chameleons. (I started a new thread because the previous one was becoming long and I figured this would be easier to read).
All prices are without shipping.

The reptiles and snakes I have available are...

--CB Western Hognose snake, I am almost positive she is a female, but can't guarantee. She is about 21 inches long. She is about $75 + shipping (originally paid $100) or trade for similar priced chameleon. She has never bitten me or even tried and I have held her quite a few times.

--CB Albino Leucistic male 4 foot Southern Pine Snake, very friendly and tolerant of being held. $100 + shipping (originally paid $150) or trade.

--2 Cyclura Grand Cayman Hybrid Rock Iguanas from David Blair, male is about 1.5 years old and from Big Blue and Mrs. Blue, female is about 2.5 years old, parents are Rocky and Mistress Blue, and they are both the same size. Great personalities, have calmed down since I got them as babies, they are still very fast though, which is common with the young ones, they will eventually mature and be great pets. I still have their papers and the dried eggs they hatched out of. Bloodlines are great, one is from Rocky and one is from Big Blue which have appeared in Reptiles and Reptiles USA and other advertisements and books. Their only relation is that Rocky is the son of Big Blue. I paid $579 for both, but will sell them for $450 + shipping for both or $275 + shipping for the 1.5 year old male from Big Blue and $225 + shipping for the female from Rocky (or trade), even though price goes up the larger they get and I have had them for a while with great UV light and supplementation, and outdoors when I can.

--2 CBB Fire Salamanders, unrelated... very hard to find in captivity, I got them from one of three breeders in the states (I was told by the breeder). They are most likely male and female pair, about an 80 percent chance of being male and female, they are 4 years old and beautiful. The breeder told me their sex based off of his experience and general appearance as most amphibians, especially salamanders, can't be sexed accurately. Just a note about the Fire Salamanders, they are European Fire Salamanders and 4 years old is still young, they don't breed until about 6 years of age. CBB are very hard to find, I paid about $200 for both, but would sell both for about $100 + shipping or trade for similar priced chameleon.

Attachments

• Western Hognose.jpg
    Western Hognose.jpg
    252.7 KB · Views: 252
  • Western Hognose 2.jpg
    Western Hognose 2.jpg
    247.7 KB · Views: 206
  • Pine Snake.jpg
    Pine Snake.jpg
    250.4 KB · Views: 318
  • Pine Snake 2.jpg
    Pine Snake 2.jpg
    258.8 KB · Views: 250
  • Pine Snake 3.jpg
    Pine Snake 3.jpg
    270.8 KB · Views: 225
Last edited:
more pictures... (the image titles say what the animal is)

If you would like closer or more detailed pictures, please let me know.

You can PM me if interested or email me at [email protected]. I prefer email instead of phone because it is documented and easier to use if an email conversation needs to be referenced as opposed to a phone conversation.

I take paypal

Attachments

• Fire Salamander.jpg
    Fire Salamander.jpg
    255.9 KB · Views: 170
  • Fire Salamander 2.jpg
    Fire Salamander 2.jpg
    278.3 KB · Views: 207
  • Fire Salamander 3.jpg
    Fire Salamander 3.jpg
    242.8 KB · Views: 178
  • Female Cyclura.jpg
    Female Cyclura.jpg
    272.2 KB · Views: 174
  • Male Cyclura.jpg
    Male Cyclura.jpg
    267.4 KB · Views: 188
Last edited:
These guys are still available! I am only selling on Cham Forums because I am comfortable with the people here, and I know that most of them take great care of their pets. Also, if they don't sell, I really don't mind keeping them.

It surprises me that no one is interested in the CBB Fire Salamanders. They are hard to find in captivity (I can give you the name of the breeder if you would like), they are healthy and tame and will be ready to breed in about a year, and I am selling them for very cheap, as WC ones go for about $60 INDIVIDUALLY on the cheapest "broker" sites and are usually in poor health, to about $100 INDIVIDUALLY on more reputable sites, and these guys are CBB and I am offering them for $100 total for BOTH. They honestly don't mind being held, (though you shouldn't really hold them for obvious reasons :))

Oh and the Hognose is most likely a male.

And the Pine snake has been adopted :)

I also have a young male Verrucosus and young veiled chameleon that I will be putting up for sale on their own thread, so anyone reading this gets a head start!

Last edited:
Here is the Verrucosus and Veiled.
The verru is a sub-adult or small adult, so he will get more color the older he gets. I got him from LLL, he has always been healthy, I acclimated him in the natural sunshine, dewormed him, etc, and he is doing great.
The veiled is developing his colors nicely, though he is dark and gaping because he HATES cameras. He doesn't do that at me, just cameras. He is about 6 months or so.

Attachments

• verru_1.jpg
    verru_1.jpg
    277.3 KB · Views: 148
  • verru_2.jpg
    verru_2.jpg
    285.1 KB · Views: 179
  • verru_3.jpg
    verru_3.jpg
    283.3 KB · Views: 215
  • veiled_1.jpg
    veiled_1.jpg