Smarti the Veiled Chameleon prince-

pieter089

Here are a few pix that I had to take with a horrible camera phone, I'll put some HD ones on once I find My camera. Take a look at Smarti anyway, He's in a temporary outside cage till he gets his new Outside cage this weekend. He is about 15weeks, eating well, drinking well,sleeping well, vary friendly and LOVES LOVES LOVES the sunshine, he turns all dark and sideways to take it all in

Here are a few pix that I had to take with a horrible camera phone, I'll put some HD ones on once I find My camera. Take a look at Smarti anyway, He's in a temporary outside cage till he gets his new Outside cage this weekend. He is about 15weeks, eating well, drinking well,sleeping well, vary friendly and LOVES LOVES LOVES the sunshine, he turns all dark and sideways to take it all in

awe he is cute! Does he have the tarsal spurs on the back of his heals? It is hard to tell from the pic!

awe he is cute! Does he have the tarsal spurs on the back of his heals? It is hard to tell from the pic!

Oh I didn't think of including it in the picture, he has the spurs they are very prominent even from when he was a tiny little guy. I don't quite know why but he's eating like a pig today...it seems the more he basks the hungrier he gets, I've fed him 3 times today and he doesn't even give me time to put the cricket on the leaves so he can hunt it, he just snaps it from my fingers, he's standing at 17 crickets medium and some small...hope I'm not over feeding him. The last few days have been overcast and he hasn't eaten more than 8 a day on cloudy days...is that normal?

He's gorgeous, my male is a similar age! Just wait till he gets his colours its awesome mine has been showing some lovely markings lately.

Back
Top Bottom