Sleeping on the floor...

JuAPple

Yeah what the title says!

today i woke up like i do everyday. i could not find my chameleon i sprayed water like i do, i saw him climbing up the cage. he was sleeping at the bottom of the cage.... he had/has never done this... is this ok? i know he did not fall because yesterday at night he also did this but he was not at the bottom completely he was 1 inch away, he was still holding on the cage i assume he did this over night. i recently added something new to his cage is it possible he went down there to check it out? if not then what could be the issue? he usually sleeps high up in the cage so it is weird for me to see him like that!

alright you guys its been about 8 hours since i posted this and now i am home my chameleon is in the same place from where i last saw him! i took him out of his cage and he cannot walk normal!!! :O why is that? he can't pick up himself and he tries to crawl. what is wrong with him!?

I recommend you get him to the vet ASAP.

Dr. Geoff Stein, DVM
Dr Shipp's Animal Hospital
351 Foothill Rd.
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
Tel: (310) 550-0101

i took him to the vet the first time he did well after the 1st few days he looked all better :D and was for month(s) but now he looks differ than the first time he was ill. i do not knw what it could be...:/

Back
Top Bottom