Size too big or just fine?

I started with a smaller cage, but since I cup feed a larger cage is fine. I have my 5mo old panther in a 2x2x3 now, he gets alot of free range time and I have a larger cage for him when he needs it

I started with a smaller cage, but since I cup feed a larger cage is fine. I have my 5mo old panther in a 2x2x3 now, he gets alot of free range time and I have a larger cage for him when he needs it

Aha so is it a good size then? I just started off with this so I can save money... Like for example a 16x16x20 is the smallest size and.it's about 75$ and when my chameleon gets bigger in a few months ima have to upgrade to an 18x18x36 (which I started off with) which is about 120$... Very expensive cages :(

that size is good. Just make sure you see him eating or just cup feed and you will know for sure that he can find the food. The only reason some people don't like the bigger cages for the babies is the possibility of the feeders hiding out.

Yeah I got my 4 month in his full sized cage already. But I make sure he is getting what he needs so he does just fine.

Back
Top Bottom