should i get? phelsuma abotti

Sang

Well I have a chance to obtain some P. Abbotti. Or aldabra day geckos.

They are selling for about 140 each, *store probably paid 45 wholesale* for the 4 which appear to be all male, cb juvies..

I was offered to trade *when they hatch* 4 for 4... In reality I'd probably be massively loosing out... But are they worth it?... Or sell the chams and pay the 140..lol feels loose loose

Last edited:
a_000069-002820029_2.jpg

As much as I like the local petstores, you are probably losing out and could get them cheaper online selling the panthers. Try do to 2 panthers for 4 or work out a better deal. If they won't do it, then don't agree.

I might be in town Friday evening to check 'em out.

Hey man, just got home and saw your IM but had no idea there even were Phelsumas on the Aldabras. :rolleyes: Although i'm really not much of a gecko person, I assume they're somewhat rare since I haven't been aware of them before? Still, trading something they likey paid $45 for, as you said, for something that wholesales for $80-120 doesn't seem all that even. Neat looking gecko for sure, though.

Btw, Syn and Sang, I picked up a juvie P. klemmeri this weekend! :cool:

They are extremly rare, supposedly only bred by two or 3 people, one of them here in arizona...

cool kent, those yellow heads are pretty cool, they got about a dozen or so at the local pet store along with somethign called zebra cape geckos *probably a phelsuma species*

Back
Top Bottom