Shots of Captain Mo'...

SoCaliSon

Avid Member
Howdy Doody!

I am way behind on introducing this guy to the forum...This is my our male veiled Captain Mo'. I acquired this guy a few months ago...He is a 2 year old that needed a new fam because his owners were moving out of country and couldn't take him. He has been a very finicky eater for me since I have had him... And is the only Cham to ever take a chunk of skin from my hand. He did this after I mated him to Caddie, and I was removing her from his cage... He got me good...Left a scar. He is really warming up, and starting to act more comfortable. The conditions he was kept in were very poor... When they gave him to me they said... "Oh yeah...and spray him with this everyonce in a while.. He loves it..." And gave me a hand sprayer, which I opened... and it smelled like it had the same quarter bottle of water sitting in it for over a year...massive mildew stink. I told them they could keep it. Well I started to spoil this guy like I do with all of my Chams... And he really is quite the charachter. He is also looking a lot healthier than the day I brought him home. He is the sire to the eggs that Caddie layed that are in the incubator. Last night I took him out for the first time in a few weeks, as he is the shyest Cham I have. Took some pics... He is finally not looking as stressed as he was... But I still cant get him to fire up like he did the time he bit the crap out of me. Here are the pics.

100_7170-1.jpg

100_7172-1.jpg

100_7184-1.jpg

100_7187-1.jpg

100_7189-1.jpg

And then my fav Pic of my girl before she laid the first clutch of 46 eggs!
Caddie after getting a little Captain in her!
100_6643.jpg

And then my fav Pic of my girl before she laid the first clutch of 46 eggs!
Caddie after getting a little Captain in her!
100_6643.jpg

LAMO... As soon as I saw the pic of the girl I knew that line was going to come along. Send a money shot into that company, they have a captian photo contest going on now… Maybe it will count?

Thanks Guys...

Yeah Gesang, That is exactly what it was. It was funny that day I witnessed maybe 3 copulations over 3 hours... but shortly after 3 hours she was by the door of the cage hissing him away and totally black, and he was at the top in the plants... Sure enough when my hand came in to get her he fired up like crazy and came charging down... As I got her on my hand, he made it to mine and got me right around the knckle and started to shake his head. Vicious little guy.

Thanks for all the compliments guys...

~Joe

Joe, they look great! Very pretty!

Nice: "spray him with this every once in a while." Its a wonder he survived in their care at all! Good thing he ended up with YOU!

Back
Top Bottom