Sgt. Floyd Pepper Soakin' the Rays!

SoCaliSon

Avid Member
Welp... As you all know it has been stinking gorgeous outside lately... So I have been cycling the chams out to enjoy it. I had to snag some shots of Sgt Pepper enjoying some sun. He is showing more and more Red by the day, and is eating and pooping like a machine built to do exactly that. Here are some of the shot s I got, He really hates the camera, so pics are no easy task.

I saw Chameleon Kingdom is starting to offer more of his brothers up for sale in the classifieds... I would highly recommend buying from Nic... Great Guy, Great service, Beautiful Chams.

So here is Sgt. Pepper at almost 5 months.

100_0395.jpg

100_0396.jpg

100_0402.jpg

Peaceful and cute finally...
100_0405.jpg

Guess not...:rolleyes:
100_0406.jpg

100_0411.jpg

Thanks For Looking!
~Joe

dammmn Joe... that little guy is a BEAST!!! HAHA I laughed my ass off when I saw the "peaceful pic" and a second later as I scrolled down I saw this little dude's huuuuuge mouth!!!

Cutie :)

You do have a fiesty little cutie there. Can't expect less from a Yoda boy though....Great bloodline! I love the fiesty attitude. He's a real dude :)

Thanks! He is going to shed just in time for next month photo contest.:D Can't wait. I have always wanted a Yoda baby... You can ask Nic, I bugged him for quite awhile while this guy was still in the egg. lol. I am so happy I now have him to watch grow. He is a spoiled little guy.

Back
Top Bottom