Scratchies pictures..

Bob 1000

These are some of Scratchies pictures from past and present..
scratchyhome.jpg
scratchyhome.jpg

sc3-3.jpg
vacation2.jpg

Scratchy1.jpg
IMG_3646.jpg

IMG_3594.jpg
IMG_3577.jpg

IMG_3535.jpg
IMG_3322.jpg

IMG_3542.jpg
IMG_3543.jpg

Yes this is his cage until next week when I build his super condo,,lol.. He gets to go in his free range every other day also which is about 6ft by 4ft..

Yes that's a reptifogger, since day one.. I believe stability is the key to keeping captive wild animals.. I've tried misters and don't like to freeze the animal out with cold water rather use a dripper.. Humidty stays stable and changes from day to night courtesy of my Digital Aquatics controller as does the temp..

He was wild caught and has been with me for 5 months so far about nine months old now..
Thank you guys for the compliments.. I'm still learning though..

First out door shot..

Tookn Scratchy to the backyard for a sun bath yesterday and he ate a beetle of some sort.. This is his first outdoor picture.

Attachments

• scratchy.jpg
    scratchy.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 71
In his outdoor free range..

Scratchy seems to enjoy the new plants.

Attachments

• sc1.jpg
    sc1.jpg
    172.3 KB · Views: 79
The cage itself seams fine, but where you put it in your house im not too sure. He is surrounded by mirrors. So at anytime he could think there is 3-5 male chameleons around him, adding to stress which shortens life expectancy. But what do i know

That was on vacation and his enclosure was temporarily placed on a make up counter for 8 days.. He loved it, his colors were regular never dull and not extra fired up,,lol... I guess all the extra lighting.. It sounds crazy, but Scratchy knows what a mirror is.. He has never fired up at a mirror.. I placed a dubia on a string and held it in back off a piece of glass next to 3 small mirrors.. Scratchy shot his tongue at the piece of glass not the mirror.. He can't distinguish glass from mirrors though.. I guess this is why he never got fired up at a mirror..

Back
Top Bottom