SBCK Meeting on June 20

DJnSoCal

Established Member
I wanted to thank Dave Weldon for again putting together another successful South Bay Chameleon Keepers (SBCK) meeting! Dave, you're the man! :D

For those of you who missed it, we had the pleasure of spending the afternoon with Dr. Tom Greek at his hospital in Yorba Linda, California. Dr. Greek spoke on chameleon care, parasites, hydration, life-cycle, fecal examinations, and took numerous questions from 25 member+ SBCK audience... a great opportunity to "pick the brain" of a veterinarian for FREE! If you haven't met Dr. Greek, he shows a genuine passion for animal care and is very easy to speak with.

It was refreshing to hear a veterinarian tell everyone to learn how to do their own fecal examinations. He had a very "realistic" approach to chameleon care which I appreciated.

We took our latest additions to see him (wild-caught Nosy Falys) and were pleased with Dr. Greek's attention and knowledge level. Definitely going back if we ever have any issues.

http://www.tomgreek.com/

Once again, thanks Dave Weldon! How is the SBCK field trip to Madagascar coming?? :eek:

I cant believe i missed another one. I live like 10 min away from this last one. I was even reminded by kevin the night before!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im seriously so annoyed with myself. With a new baby girl i have been able to make it out to la, but this one was sooooo close. Normally i go on the forum one or twice over the weekend. and the one time i dont.....

Whis we could get something going in FL. Jann

Yeah, I've heard so much about him and would love for him to come to Chicago to do the same thing.....and it would be great if he could have a "sit down" with other vets from this area, too.

Back
Top Bottom