sad for a cham MIA but happy for my new guy

staysixsixsixkid

maybe you guys remember my panther (ambajaXredbar ambilobe) Gandolph
fullextension.jpg
IMG_0916.jpg
well recently it was a beautiful day out so i figured why not let him chill outside with me on this bush (it was n the middle of nothing) hour goes by i completley forget about him and he was gone i was so disrought i finally got myself to buy a new screamer... Dumbldore
10282m946acfa0-b4a7-4858-bafe-5d44f18c780e.jpg
hes from screameleons True Blue Nosey Be breed.i just got him wednesday. this is a picture of his father
10282mbebc7ec0-a608-4a8c-8282-c3c593a38d68.jpg

Congrats on Dumbledore; sorry about Gandalf. Keep your eyes out; these guys are good at not being spotted, and he may not have gone very far. I let my guys free range outside, but literally cannot take my eyes off them for any longer than 30 seconds or a minute.

What a beauty his dad is! I bet you are anxious to see what his color will looks like! Just wanted to say that mine is named Rubeus (as in Rubeus Hagrid) :)

maybe you guys remember my panther (ambajaXredbar ambilobe) Gandolph well recently it was a beautiful day out so i figured why not let him chill outside with me on this bush (it was n the middle of nothing) hour goes by i completley forget about him and he was gone i was so disrought i finally got myself to buy a new screamer... Dumbldore
hes from screameleons True Blue Nosey Be breed.i just got him wednesday. this is a picture of his father

I hate to sound like I am preaching but before you bought chameleon # 2, you need to decide if you can responsible in keeping chameleon #2. Just having the money to buy it doesn't mean you should have it. If you plan to allow this chameleon outside please invest in a outside sunning cage. Post about "lost chameleons" bother me as losing a chameleon may be sending that chameleon to a terrible death that it does not deserve.

All of us make mistakes but I hope you have learned from this mistake and another chameleon isn't going to pay the bill for your actions.

Back
Top Bottom