Roaches for this guy!!!!

cbeal1

well my girlfriend made the mistake of telling me if i did something today i could get some dubia roaches! lol ( she didnt think i would do it thats why she said it) but i did and now im getting dubia roaches!! and im very excited because i hate crickets! :D

I have found that even though I feed roaches every one of my guys will go off and on with eating them so I keep crix on hand at all times.

What did you have to do? Lol!

lol, it wasnt anything to crazy. i just had to rotate her tires and call the land lord about the hot water heater. i didnt have much time so she must have thought i couldnt do it and make it to work on time. haha. and i hope he likes them, because i gave him a few superworms yesterday and today he wouldnt even touch a cricket. so i gave him supers instead. im sure he will destroy them! im going to order a 100 ct medium nymphs

We also have a small colony of roaches "beetles" lol. Our female Cham loves them. She gobbles them down. The male Cham isnt as excited with them. I like the Roaches tho, they dont smell like the crickets, dont escape and are just less maintenance to be honest. We also breed our own Silkworms and have breed our own crickets too. We did this as a trial before venturing into breeding. We wanted to be sure that we would be able to have a food supply available for hatchlings before getting to grips with breeding.

But we have finally felt in the position to breed now and are hoping to get our first clutch very soon. Bin is ready, silk worm breeding has been successful, Roaches...sorry Beetles are successful......crickets are successful. Cham mating was achieved, we now wait to see if that was successful lol.

and yes....crickets suck, we always end up losing one and then it churps all night lol

Back
Top Bottom