RIP Katy Perry

Elizadolots

Wow...I was totally blown away this morning.

I've been worrying about my Fischer's chameleon for months now, but my Peacock seemed to be thriving. He was eating, drinking and pooping just fine. He shed over the weekend. Yesterday morning I looked him in the eye and said hello. I didn't see him later in the day but that's not unusual. His cage was loaded with a big full pothos and he was a tiny green chameleon. He must have died during the day or last night because he was on the floor over run with ants this morning. **shudder**
Here's a picture:
full

Last edited by a moderator:
It is so sad to find a Cham, when you had no idea you were losing her. Sorry for your loss of Katy, may she R.I.P

Thank you all. I'm still having trouble believing it. Oddly, Katy Perry was a male....he got that name because of the Katy Perry Peacock song.

Thank you! He was a very sweet chameleon too. I rarely handled him but he was always cool with it when I did take him out. My little niece is going to be very sad because she always visited him and even held him when she came to visit.

Thank you all. I'm not really over the shock and horror (ants are very efficient!) yet but your kind words help a great deal.

Back
Top Bottom