reptile super show in san diego.

rocket89

Can someone tell me about their experince at the super show in san diego? What is it like to buy a chameleon there? Any diff compare to the sponsor site?

Ace

Avid Member
You will be able to see more chameleons than you can shake a stick at.
AGREED!!!

I'VE ONLY BEEN TO THE REPTILE SUPER SHOW IN POMONA..BUT IM GOING!!!:D IT WILL BE EPIC, FUN, AND OVERWHELMING BY ALL THE PEOPLE AND REPTILES YOU WILL SEE!!!

ive been to the vegas, anaheim, and pomona shows...so far the best is POMONA...lets see how san diego does it;):D:cool:

alexbrock

AGREED!!!

I'VE ONLY BEEN TO THE REPTILE SUPER SHOW IN POMONA..BUT IM GOING!!!:D IT WILL BE EPIC, FUN, AND OVERWHELMING BY ALL THE PEOPLE AND REPTILES YOU WILL SEE!!!

ive been to the vegas, anaheim, and pomona shows...so far the best is POMONA...lets see how san diego does it;):D:cool:
Time to buy yourself a Melleri

Ace

Avid Member
Time to buy yourself a Melleri
aww man...if i would i could...but im in no way ready to own one yet...mostly its the lack of space:(...i only have enough room to squeeze in just one more panther cham...and mellers require more space than the average panther, so when the time is right, when i have SPACE, i will get one...i love them so much, but its because i admire them and respect their beauty, i am willing to wait to get one when the time is right, afterwall it is one of my favorite species i am hoping to work with someday:) among other species:D

alexbrock

aww man...if i would i could...but im in no way ready to own one yet...mostly its the lack of space:(...i only have enough room to squeeze in just one more panther cham...and mellers require more space than the average panther, so when the time is right, when i have SPACE, i will get one...i love them so much, but its because that, i am willing to wait to get one when the time is right, afterwall it is one of my favorite species i am hoping to work with someday:)
alright.....a Nosy Be!!!!!!!!!!!!

melric

Established Member
I will be there! All the super shows are awesome! I hope to see others there and if anyone local to me needs a ride let me know. I can fit 4 people. :)

robmd1

Avid Member
this was my first show years ago, i been to all the other ones an there all cool but san diego is awesome...

Top Bottom