reptile rooms/areas...

MdngtRain

So, Julirs post has me wondering, what does everyone's reptile area look like?
Mine's packed to capacity. If I could take pictures of everyhting in my apartment, I think it would take up all the space in this post, lol.

So, Here's one of 3 sides of my main reptile area (formerly known as the dining room). Some things have chamged sine the taking of this picture. Critter keepers are now a second row on top of the cages on the top shelf. Under the critter keepers are two 10g & 1 small fresh air habitat.
Updated_Animal_Pics_0841.jpg

These are only my creasted & gargoyle geckos. Across from this shelf are 3 of the cham cages (two 2x2x4 & one 16x16x30). Between those two "walls" is a 70gal crested vive. In front of my fire place there are two tanks (one 20L & one 40T). Where my TV used to be is a large 75g, a 40breeder, a 20T, a 10g & a 30L (this last one is on the counter... don't tell the health department). On my coffee table (now moved off to one side) are two 20L, an XL exoterra & a medium fresh air habitat. Next to my front door is a 32q sterilite, and (finally), in my bedroom is a 40T & a 20T... so yeah, I need help. Anyone willing to be my sponsor? ;)
~C

ha and my wife thinks i'm the only one whos nuts out there. i've also been told to start charging admissions. neighborhood kids love coming over to see whats new and watch the snakes eat.

This is what my room looks like at my parents, when I come home with the chams ;)
DSC_0039.jpg

Current room:
MyChameleons024.jpg

Porch Set-up
Mufasa:
MyChameleons023.jpg

Vega:
MyChameleons020.jpg

Back
Top Bottom