Reptile depot

hopsing0

Hello to all,
I AM DIVING INTO THE WORLD OF CHAMELEONS HEAD FIRST, DROPPED ABOUT 400 ON SUPPLIES AND HAVE HAD ISSUES WITH REPTILE DEPOT(SENT THE WRONG CAGE AND THE ORDER WAS MISSING TWO ITEMS? HAS ANYONE DELT WITH THEM AND OR DO YALL HAVE ANY OTHER SIGHTS WHERE I CAN PURCHASE SUPPLIES(YES I HAVE BEEN DOING A CONSIDERABLE AMOUNT OF RESEARCH ABOUT CHAMELEONS AND KNOW THE TIME EFFORT, ENERGY, AND MONEY IT TAKES TO KEEP THEM HAPPY AND HEALTHY, THANKS FOR ANY INSIGHT.:eek:

I also purchased Crickets from Reptile Depot. Shipping was fast and most of them where alive when they arrived. Only problem was I ordered the wrong size lol they are too small.

My problems weren't feeders. My problems were with ordering caging and supplies. One time they completely forgot to send my order... just plain forgot about it . No apology or anything. Waited two weeks to receive it. Another time I ordered cages in black and ordered it express because of a shipment of panthers coming in, and didn't even bother to call me to let me know that no black was available, despite the rush I had on it and the money I was paying for express delivery (guess I didn't learn the first time I had trouble). So they sent me nothing (they had aluminum which would have been fine). Needless to say, my panthers came and had no cages. I was furious. I was calling every where in Maryland (pet store prices) to get cages for them and had to drive a long way to find what I needed. The least they could have done was call me, especially when the order was for an express delivery.

I didn't even get a sorry. :mad:

On a brighter note, I ordered from LLL Reptile and they called me twice... once to double check my order I had placed and then a follow up call asking me if I received everything fine. Now, that was service. :)

Last edited:
mixed results but quit using them...

I've had both good and bad orders with them - the manager knew my by name b/c it seemdd I was constantly calling baout my order. Igot my firts large cage from them and a few other initial supplies - went great! Got feeders b/c they would sell small quantities and inexpensive, but then there were too many times when, Like Jenna's experience, the order was never sent and whn it was feeders it sure made life on my end tough!

reptilehaven.com is whitenile333 on ebay. I have bought a few cages from him on ebay and had great service. Be sure to check out ebay for other supplies, too. I got my temp gun there for $25 incl shipping.

good luck!

Back
Top Bottom