Receptive female panthers!!!

djfishygillz

Avid Member
Someone please post a link of a receptive female, I have read a million times they will look pink when receptive. I think a picture would really help me though.

Thanks!!!!! :D

002.jpg

This is what Sky my ambanja female looked like the day her and Ranger hooked up;)

Okay, sweet. thanks for the picture. She doesn't actually look pink in the picture though to me. Is she pink? And I have female ambanjas so anything you could show me pictures of about receptive females I would greatly appreciate.

She is a pinkish-orange not solid pink and when ranger got very close to her.Her bars were not showing and she got pinker.
BreedingAtemptJan2011004.jpg

004-2.jpg

my bad i too so freaggin long to post, justgot back home was out workin....so this is marcella

she had to come investigate what i was doing and climbed onto me..so happy shes a sweetheart..

Attachments

• DSC00174.JPG
    DSC00174.JPG
    143.7 KB · Views: 156
  • DSC00175.JPG
    DSC00175.JPG
    140.8 KB · Views: 95
  • DSC00176.JPG
    DSC00176.JPG
    142.5 KB · Views: 108
wow good looking pair you have there. I think my females are still not ready to be knocked up right now because they are still doing to gaping and hissing thing.

They will start pacing and looking for a spot to lay. You will notice her acting this way. Then put the laying bin in her cage. I used Play sand and Soil mix. Then when she started to go down and dig. I put a sheet over her cage so she couldnt see me. What ever you do, do not let her see you watching her dig. She will not lay if she sees you.

Back
Top Bottom