Quick question about calcium plus.

Thompson

Chameleon Enthusiast
So this new supplement is so easy it is kinda a little hard to believe. I won't have to use any other supplement but just this? It will take care of all vitamins and d3?

Yes it replaces all the other supps. I love this product. Its ease, fine powder, and smell (!) Make it easy to use. The Kammers tested it for 3 years before endorsing it.

I want to add my 2 cents though, and I don't want to get all crazy here, all my chams are doing crazy good on this, except one. Krunch seems to have declined since I have started him on it. Krunch has mild mbd. I will have to talk to Allen about this. I wonder if it was tested on chams that were not in excellent health?. I started him today back on the old program to see if he improves and purely coincidental his health is not what it was 3 weeks ago.
The rest have had alot more color and eat better
This is really just my personal observation, and until I can discuss it with the Kammers or Allen Repashy, it will remain an observation

I know the Kammers are backing it which is a great endorsement. My question is, which I haven't found addressed, is whether it is safe to use on a chameleon that gets 4-8 hours of sun per day.

i have my chams outside all day so far and use the product....looking good so far:) after only a couple weeks

lol its been really hot here already tripple digits and im misting/hosing them down like crazy

Yes it replaces all the other supps. I love this product. Its ease, fine powder, and smell (!) Make it easy to use. The Kammers tested it for 3 years before endorsing it.

I want to add my 2 cents though, and I don't want to get all crazy here, all my chams are doing crazy good on this, except one. Krunch seems to have declined since I have started him on it. Krunch has mild mbd. I will have to talk to Allen about this. I wonder if it was tested on chams that were not in excellent health?. I started him today back on the old program to see if he improves and purely coincidental his health is not what it was 3 weeks ago.
The rest have had alot more color and eat better
This is really just my personal observation, and until I can discuss it with the Kammers or Allen Repashy, it will remain an observation

That's interesting. I hope you get his situation figured out soon! I just started my chams on this product. The only thing so far that I would recommend Allen to change is to put the powder in a jar like the vitamin A one one comes in. It would make for much easier access. But so far I'm really excited about not worrying about forgetting about my chams vitamins and d3 day :)

That's interesting. I hope you get his situation figured out soon! I just started my chams on this product. The only thing so far that I would recommend Allen to change is to put the powder in a jar like the vitamin A one one comes in. It would make for much easier access. But so far I'm really excited about not worrying about forgetting about my chams vitamins and d3 day :)

lol the kammers have in a jar:) pretty nice too lol

oh and anne goodluck with krunch and hope all is well

Thank you, I will bring him back...again
I totally agree with the opening of the jar!!, it was made for what...my five yr olds fingers?!!!
Allen should change that!!

lol the kammers have in a jar:) pretty nice too lol

oh and anne goodluck with krunch and hope all is well
oh wow lol! Well then nevermind about the jar then! I have the bag and it gets annoying trying to get the powder out without using to much.

Back
Top Bottom