Quick panther morph ID needed...PLEASE!

gemmatony10

Have been searching for a while now for a breeding pair of panthers, and stumbled across this guy below. All I know so far, is it's approx 12-18 months old, so am aware that the colour's may change as it grow's.

They are being offered to me as an Ambilobe's, but im almost certain that the male might be a Maroantsetra morph....if it is, I believe it is quite a rare find over here in Scotland :eek:

Heres a picture of the male
IMG_0164.jpg

and here is the best link I can find to a Maroantsetra, you will need to click on the bottom row, 5th pic in http://www.chameleonsonly.com/index.php?p=gallery

also this one as well....again being sold as Ambilobe, 12-18 months
IMG_0168.jpg

Any info at all would be fantastic, and the guy is awaiting my decition, and I dont want to lose out :confused:

thanks so much guys, Gemma.

I'd grab the red and white soley based on looks. Having said that, if you want to breed, it is highly unlikely that you will find a female of the same locale. From what I understand they aren't easy to find. Good luck with your decision, and let us know what you choose!

Wow thanks so much for the quick replys :) Here is a pic of the female that comes with him, they are being sold as a breeding pair, and he wont split them.

What do you guys think of her too :D do you's think ive found a little diamond in the rough then, hugs Gemma.

IMG_0137.jpg

Wow thanks so much for the quick replys :) Here is a pic of the female that comes with him, they are being sold as a breeding pair, and he wont split them.

What do you guys think of her too :D do you's think ive found a little diamond in the rough then, hugs Gemma.

IMG_0137.jpg

if you ask me i say grab that pair fast. that ambilobe looks average so id go with the red an white pair, better act fast im sure they will go faster then the ambilobe

Keep us posted! I hope the female is of the same locale as the male, but there's no way to know that, so the babies will have to be sold as crosses. That male though ... smokin'!

Back
Top Bottom