Qadir out and about

Monties1982

Avid Member
I got a couple of good pics of Qadir out of his cage the other day.

First, one of him still in his cage
2vj1yjr.jpg

Hanging out on a plant by the window
35hijko.jpg

And a great silhouette shot
24gw1va.jpg

What kinda plant is that?
I know its safe and I have some in pedros cage but ive been dieing to know the name.
AND I WANT A QAUD *THROWS FIT* :(

Thanks :D. I really lucked out with my quads. My other quad, Cornelius, has even brighter colors. I'll have to try and get some pics of him on the same plant. The lighting there is really good.

Really nice Quad!! he has some yellow shed parts or it's an effect of the photo?? because i heard it could be possible, but i don't remember what is the cause..

His shed skin is yellow. It's always been like that as long as I've had him. I never really thought much of it. He acts fine. Does anyone know what causes that of if I should be concerned?

His shed skin is yellow. It's always been like that as long as I've had him. I never really thought much of it. He acts fine. Does anyone know what causes that of if I should be concerned?

He looks great. I assume he is WC, he will shed dirty a few times and then he will shed normal.

Yes, he is WC. It also seems like it comes off white and only turns yellow if it's been hanging there for a while.

Back
Top Bottom