Pygmy update

Fool

well yay shes still alive been a month since I had her one question is it apparent to see them drink? When I mist mine I don't see her drink off the leaves like my veiled did so is she drinking when im not looking how can I tell if shes dehydrated?

well yay shes still alive been a month since I had her one question is it apparent to see them drink? When I mist mine I don't see her drink off the leaves like my veiled did so is she drinking when im not looking how can I tell if shes dehydrated?

Well that's awesome! I never see mine drink, but they must be. Do you ever find any poops in her enclosure? They should look the same as those of larger chameleons, only a lot smaller, of course. The urate part should be bright white like your other cham. Ifyou can look at her fairly closely without stressing her, you can see if her eyes are sunken in. It's a bit tough because they're so little.

yea her poop is bright white I only see one thou is it normal to see just 1 poop in a 1 month period?

I'm sure she's done more than that. Do you have a lot of plants and vines and sticks in her enclosure? If so, that may be why they're hard to find. Try not to worry! :)

They are master poop hiders! I only see one or two out in the open every week with 4 in the viv.

Back
Top Bottom