Pygmy Chameleon eggs!!

Meximeleon

Hello everyone I have a few questions. Well a few days back I found some pygmy chameleon eggs in the pygmy tank when I was changing the setup and I'm not sure how long they've been buried. And just today i found three more eggs, just laid fresh and I was wondering what temps i need to keep the eggs at and Also humidity? Also do I need to incubate them? Iis there a way to know if they're fertile or not? And if there is anything else i need to do, please let me know..:confused:... The first pic is of the first clutch I found, the second is the newest clutch. Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_1704.jpg
    IMG_1704.jpg
    266.6 KB · Views: 237
  • IMG_1703.jpg
    IMG_1703.jpg
    257.1 KB · Views: 205
Is the lower one in the first picture dented in? If so it will be hatching soon or not at all. All my chameleon eggs that were fertile never had dents, unless they were ready to hatch. Sorry that is all I can offer pm "clea" he had pgymy eggs cooking.

No, none of the eggs are dented. It was just the light that made it look that way. Thanks for the help!

You can just leave pygmy eggs in the enclosure to hatch out. If you have already removed them, I believe you can place them in a container with vermiculite like you would other eggs and leave on a shelf in the closet. Do a search, there are lots of threads on pygmy eggs! :)

Agreed, do a quick search on the forum, there is a lot of info on here :)

...you have a lid on the container you are using right?

Hey i had my female lay 4 eggs on March 27 and already i have one that im losing but hopefully will get better. Its not completely done for. It looks to me that dented one may be hatching soon. I cant tell if there is mold around the egg. If there is then its probably no good. The rest look fine though. You do have a male and female in the tank right? Also i didnt leave mine in the enclosure due to bugs getting to them. I dug them up and keep them in a delicup with moist vermiculite. I heard the humidity has to be a bit higher then veiled eggs.

Back
Top Bottom