Problem Solved!

d3s5

Avid Member
Phineas' head grew too big to fit through the top bars of his free-range, so he just decided to go up and over!
97fbc9f0.jpg

2de39ed5.jpg

A couple other pics!
07ccf534.jpg

bafe214d.jpg

IMG_3213.jpg

0712a9cb.jpg

IMG_3183.jpg

He looks so incredibly small on top of that big cage. He does look good in the other pics. Smart guy too, he figures out how to get where he wants to be. Now will he remember how to get home?

What a fantastic free range, I absolutely love it. And he looks really happy in it, even if he wants to expand his horizons!

"Laurie : He looks so incredibly small on top of that big cage. He does look good in the other pics. Smart guy too, he figures out how to get where he wants to be. Now will he remember how to get home?"

He does look tiny, doesn't he? The free range is 5X3X8, so hopefully it's just all relative. I don't need something else to fret about! Plus he's 6 1/2 months old, so he has time to grow into it. And he is a bit more communicative about his wants and needs than I thought a Cham would be. And smarter about things too. So far, he always makes it home! He really just hangs out in/on the free range and the blinds. I've never seen him anywhere else. . .yet. . .

"Olimpia: What a fantastic free range, I absolutely love it. And he looks really happy in it, even if he wants to expand his horizons!"

Thanks. When he's wandering off or asking to go outside, the old saying - give them an inch. . . Always comes to mind.

haha! what a smarty pants. he'll get board of going up there hopefully. very beautiful cham :D!

Chameleons are so unpredictable! He has that whole, beautiful free range and he decides to go on top! :p

Well, he was going on top because he couldn't get through the top bars to get closer to this one basking light. I built a cage around the light so he wouldn't get too close. He promptly found out he could just climb up and over and through the back to get to the light!

Cham: 1 - Me: 0

Looks like my guy on his FR! They slowly start taking over the room...then the house, so I've heard! He's very cute, by the way! Very photogenic!

Back
Top Bottom