Pro Mist System $125 (Worth Over $200!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc10edora

Avid Member
For those who are not local, I am selling this on my ebay page with Free Shipping! http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...3070272&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT#ht_3497wt_875

Worth $216 New!....I'm Selling for only $125!

Pro Mist Reptile Misting System!
Free Shipping!
I moved into a place that won't except reptiles. I used this for my chameleon and now am forced to get rid of all my gear. Trust me, if you own a chameleon, an automated misting system is the best investment you can make. I made the mistake of trying to go cheap and use a Shureflo pump. I am not an electrician and ended up melting the power socket! Trust me, this is the way to go. Everything on this system works. If you don't own a reptile, this is great for automating any water delivery needs. This was my secondary pump. So it didn't get much use. It is built pretty sturdy and has never failed me.

I only ran clean filtered/distilled water through this system. It has been running great and I have only had it for 5 years with minimal use. Comes with a Mist King timer that can set cycles of seconds, minutes, hours, days, and even weeks! I will also throw in a bunch of extra valves and bulk heads. To top it off, this system includes a Mist King Quad Head Assembly. This nozzle can handle any sized cage and will cover all angles. I've tried other nozzles in the past and Mist King nozzles are the only ones that I can find that gives a really fine mist. It is almost like fog when it starts to go. I hate to see this stuff go. But I have no choice. One day I will get my own place and start up again. But today, you get an opportunity to treat your pet

Includes:
1 PMP-60 Misting Pump
1 Seconds Timer
1 Value Quad L Misting Assembly
2 Manual Ball Valves with 1/4" ports
1 Polyphosphate Filter​

Pro Mist Pump Specs:

Model#: PMP-60
Serial#: 2335018
Voltage: 24 VAC, 50/60 HZ Transformer
MFG Date: 12/20/07
Flow: 1.1 L/min