Pro Mist as Mister & Dripper?

ddejesus

I was just wondering if anyone has been able to make use of their pro mist as an automatic dripper and a mister? This way I can program misting sessions and separate drip sessions immediately afterwards. If you have how did you manage to have it drip instead of mist? (Possibly using a metering valve to reduce almost all of the water pressure to a nozzle to create a drip?)
Thanks for your input!

Think you can, you just need a drip nozzle for drips, and a mist nozzle for misting. But they will have to go on at the same time. As far as making them go off at different times, Im mostly sure you cant unless they're on separate pumps.

You could always use a slenoid valve to make them go at sepetate times. Like the ones they use for sprinkler systems.

There are all kinds of plumbing solenoids, so it's possible to do it with a unit that already has quick connect fittings.

Alternatively, you could put a misting nozzle or bulkhead into the lid of a Little Dripper or similar container and automatically refill it when you mist the enclosure. You'd have to monitor it for awhile to see if you needed a higher flow nozzle. I'm only familiar with my products, so I don't know how you'd do it with a ProMist.

Back
Top Bottom