Pretty in PINK!

Here is the newest addition to my collection taking in a nice shower on the Japanese Maple. My WC Ankaramy! His name is Cosmo. He needs a little hydration but other then that, he's a very healthy WC.

Attachments

• WC Ank.JPG
    WC Ank.JPG
    119.6 KB · Views: 200
He will be a beaut. Try giving him a little Pedialyte to get him hydrated, good luck, dehydrated pinks are the toughest by far. Out of my 42 wc this year I only lost 4 the entire time and 2 were dehydrated pinks. Is he eating on his own still?

-chris

Thats awesome Vibrant!! I cant wait to see him fired up. So where is his lady and hows things going for you up there in Canada.

Very good looking Pink... He looks like he is enjoying the shower.

Those Japanese Maples are safe for Chams? I love the look of the tree's. I have been contemplating purchasing. All of the recent plant purchases have been for the Chams. It would seal the deal if they were ok for the Cham to chill in. I really want one of those.

He will be a beaut. Try giving him a little Pedialyte to get him hydrated, good luck, dehydrated pinks are the toughest by far. Out of my 42 wc this year I only lost 4 the entire time and 2 were dehydrated pinks. Is he eating on his own still?

-chris

He's been in Canada for the last 4+ months now and he's been eating and drinking on his own pretty well. He was priced very high when he first came in since it's the only one I've ever seen in Canada. I have really high hopes for him to live a nice healthy captive life. :)

Very good looking Pink... He looks like he is enjoying the shower.

Those Japanese Maples are safe for Chams? I love the look of the tree's. I have been contemplating purchasing. All of the recent plant purchases have been for the Chams. It would seal the deal if they were ok for the Cham to chill in. I really want one of those.

I couldn't say for certain that they are 100% safe, but I've had no problems letting them wander on mine :D

He is beautiful! His eyes do look a little sunken though, and I agree with the pedialyte idea, the faster you hydrate him, the better. Good luck with him! How old is he?

Back
Top Bottom