Post Your Funny Cham Faces!

Miss Lily

Chameleon Enthusiast
I was looking through my Photobucket album and came across these pics of Lily pulling a funny face! :D It reminded me of what a great character she was! If you have captured any funny faced chams, please post them for every one to see! :D I'm hoping this thread will throw up some really funny pics!:D

SillyLily1070509.jpg

SillyLily2070509.jpg

Here's a couple more - Lily was such a funny chameleon! I told her she should eat her locusts not smoke them, lol!:D:D

Attachments

• Lily's Lunch!.JPG
    Lily's Lunch!.JPG
    196.1 KB · Views: 422
  • Dinner.JPG
    Dinner.JPG
    191.7 KB · Views: 321
Who...mmmmmmeeee?

What....? Who......? me ? Wasn't my fault...nothing to do with me...I was just sittin' here with this thumb up my bum watching the day pass by !

Loving Jezzabelle....reminds me of Nora batty on a bad day ( uk er's will understand lol )

The classic funny chameleon face occurs when one looks straight ahead and appears to be cross-eyed.

-Brad

Attachments

• funny.JPG
    funny.JPG
    66.1 KB · Views: 333
LOL Lil, you were always good at capturing comical expression, I kinda miss lillys pics :)
I dont take pics of homer that often so I havent really got any particularly goofy 'looks'
on camera, but ill try catch some in future. Chams seem made for goofy looks with those eyes dont they! :)

Baby veileds make the best faces.

One of mine:
mmmmmmm.jpg

One of Julirs that I cropped out of a group tub shot ages ago (hope you don't mind, Juli, it was too hard to resist saving)

veiled-1.jpg

Here are some silly pictures of our male carpet

Kermit, he is very curious

kermit.jpg

And Flim-flam when he was a baby:

102_1430.jpg

"Flim Flam" -- what a great name! Nice pics too, thanks for posting (I love those carpets).

HAHAHA!!!! When we got 'Flim Flam' he was suppose to be a girl. We named 'her' Gypsy

But as she grew it was apparent that she was a HE.. so we started calling him Flim Flam because we couldn't think of a better name...

It was suppose to be temporary name, but he is stuck with it now :D

HAHAHA!!!! When we got 'Flim Flam' he was suppose to be a girl. We named 'her' Gypsy

But as she grew it was apparent that she was a HE.. so we started calling him Flim Flam because we couldn't think of a better name...

It was suppose to be temporary name, but he is stuck with it now :D

I think I will steal it. Not for a reptile, but maybe for my next dog or bird or something. It's one of the best names yet!

Back
Top Bottom