Post 100k

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brad

Administrator
Staff member
:D :cool: ;) :eek:
kyreg, one of our newest members, posted #100,000 yesterday. If requested, kyreg is eligible for a free origami boulder with chameleon haiku.

To help celebrate the growth of the site, all domestic shipping in the bookstore is free until Friday June 6th. International shipping varies and has been reduced by as much as 50%.

post 100,000

chameleon bookstore

fine print:
I reserve the right to end the shipping promotion early. The domestic free shipping applies to orders over $14. The reason is that the one item under $14 is in limited supply.

Congrats Brad. This is the best chameleon forum on the web, if not one of the best reptile forums... Good job.

Not only is your site expanding, but you're helping to expand the hobby as well as its best practices. An invaluable source of information for any cham keeper.

This forum has saved the lives of several of my animals. It is one of the best internet forums I have seen.

There is a forum for tile-layers that my husband uses that is similar in quality and participation- there is a lot of traffic on that site, the builders frequently share special time/money saving tips, they post photos with every thread, they joke with eachother and tease, they post links to the latest products and techniques, and, of course, they have the occasional scuffle :rolleyes:. My husband was astonished when he found it, and saw all these guys going out of their way to help each other out and share trade secrets, etc.

Forums of this quality must be very rare indeed.

your right gesang. I used to visit a paintball webforum called pbnation and its ridiculous how rude people are in there. The forum is massive, one of the biggest hobby forums on the internet and the forum has over 400k members. All people do is fight and god forbid you make a thread asking for help with broken equiptment/playing tips etc, people will just come in your thread and make fun of you. The site has 100's of moderators but they still cant keep things clean. Its nice to be on a forum like this where people are all friendly to eachother and enjoy helping out people we'll probably never meet in our lives.

I agree. I use to participate on a couple of large tortoise sites and it just seemed to be a like a "soap opera " type of forum. The arguements were unbelievable and if you asked the same question someone else asked, boy would they get upset.I couldn't believe how childish some of the people were. This forum is filled with people that love their animals and are willing to share their information and wisdom with others. This forum has also saved a couple of my chams and my well-being as well. I might have gone insane when my chams got ill and i didn't have anyone to talk to. Thanks to everyone on here.

Debby

:D :cool: ;) :eek:
kyreg, one of our newest members, posted #100,000 yesterday. If requested, kyreg is eligible for a free origami boulder with chameleon haiku.

To help celebrate the growth of the site, all domestic shipping in the bookstore is free until Friday June 6th. International shipping varies and has been reduced by as much as 50%.

post 100,000

chameleon bookstore

fine print:
I reserve the right to end the shipping promotion early. The domestic free shipping applies to orders over $14. The reason is that the one item under $14 is in limited supply.

Congrats Brad, this site is really amazing. It is such a valuable resource to us all, and I am so grateful to have all of the wonderful information at my fingertips!:D

That being said, what in the world is an oragami boulder with chameleon haiku?

Youve done a good job making this site,its the best quality site ive seen and the best out there id imagine:D

Just wanted to say congrats on such a fantastic site. I lurk around here at least 3 or four times a day gleaning all kinds of valuable info and having the occasional belly laugh. I can't count the number of GRAVE errors were avoided thanks to all the kind and experienced members here! There was a saying that you could tell an expert chameleon keeper by how many animals he/she has killed ... well hopefully that will no longer be as true a statement.

Thanks for the addiction guys. (I just finished building a new cage.) Hmm wonder who will be occupying it in the near future? Carpet, male Meru (Oh my god, breeding???) or a panther? Canadian breeders where are you? Chroma?

Huzzah!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom