Ponch 6 months old :D

Sir Romey

My Lucifer baby is sure starting to color up at such a young age. I'm very happy with this guy!

Attachments

• photo(2).jpg
    photo(2).jpg
    100 KB · Views: 223
  • photo(3).jpg
    photo(3).jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 200
wow! He has amazing colors for 6 months or any month for that matter! I love his deep blue bars!!!

Thank you all for the nice words:D He is pure ambilobe and his sire is Lucifer from Lance. I'd highly recommend Lance, he has some stunning sires!

His blues do really stick out above all. I can't wait to see what he looks like in another 6 months! I see some yellows coming in around his stomach.

He looks amazing..i too thought is was a potential cross...even heard LUcifer had cross babies as well...but since you clarified otherwise than WOW!!! what awsome barring for such a young age even for an ambilobe.

I have seen and heard great things from Lance.

maybe one day in the future i might look for a red-bar female from him:rolleyes:

his sires "fire-starter and firestarter jr." are insane wirth awsome red-barring

You are correct Ace, and if you get a chance, check out AmazeJrjr. That is my female's sire and he is an extreme Red bodied Blue barred Ambilobe(This is actually the chameleon that got me into the hobby) I'm hoping they make really pretty babies someday.

You are correct Ace, and if you get a chance, check out AmazeJrjr. That is my female's sire and he is an extreme Red bodied Blue barred Ambilobe(This is actually the chameleon that got me into the hobby) I'm hoping they make really pretty babies someday.

I hope all the best with your pair, and they WILL make fantastic babies.

and i have seen the Amaze Jr line and his offspring AmazeJrJr, they are sure stunning to say the least

Thank you all for the nice words:D He is pure ambilobe and his sire is Lucifer from Lance. I'd highly recommend Lance, he has some stunning sires!

*thumbs up in agreement*

and GREAT support and help!!!! his "kids" are amazing....!!!

Handsome animal but he is definitely a hybrid and that is coming directly from Lance. Most vendors are reluctant to admit that their animal is not pedigree but Lance is a man of integrity and I applaud him for doing so. I inquired about one of those a while back but wanted to be certain that the bloodline was pure. Still, he looks awesome and you should be happy with him regardless.

Pure red body Ambilobes are very difficult to come by and even harder to produce. The Chameleon Company, Fl Chams, and Amazing Blue Reptiles are probably the only vendors who offer pure red body bloodlines. Everything else is questionable in my opinion. I recently acquired a VERY expensive red body Ambilobe who is said to have been captive hatched but I doubt that his blood is pure as well. He looks exactly like Lucifer and is probably a Tamatave/Nosey Be cross. Not to my liking but it is what it is.

The ambilobe Sir Romey got is a pure ambilobe.
I was offering some ambilobe crosses(by Lucifer) about the same time, but Sir Romey's was not one of those.
He is 100% ambilobe.

Back
Top Bottom