pomona pick ups meet berber, shags new gf

robmd1

Avid Member
Hi all went to the reptile show in pomona today and wow it was packed, great show loved seein everyone,and gettin to meet sandy an elliot, julie. I had been wanting to get a gf for my carpet "shag" who i got from socalison
and i found one heres a couple pics didnt want to disturb her to much but took a couple before i put her in her new digs. my daughter has also wanted a pair of jacksons for a while now and today fl chams had really nice males and females,they also had alot of lil Bearded Pygmys and i have wanted to get some of these sense the san diego show shoulda seen me and my daughter goin bk and forth tryen to decide which we were getting, well the pygmys won out this time. i got 1.3 and im really lookin forward to keepin these, i will post pics of them maybe tomarrow... ive rambled enough i wanna see what others picked up? oh and heres "berber" shags new gf whatcha think?
IMG_1167.jpg

IMG_1169.jpg

Nice pick up!

post some pics of the Pymies later, I am really interested in picking up some little guys. Its true what they say, you can't stop with just one Chameleon.

i paid 120 bucks for her,goin go take her the vet an have her checked out nextweek. ill get some picks of the 1.3 pygs tomarrow in there new home. yea im addicted i had a few before these these just adding more to my addiction...
tks as soon as i took her out of huge deli cup she was in the blues and like lavender "which the camera doesnt really capture" really came out...

Hey I've got to tell you I love the names Shag & Berber. I remember when you got Shag, I love his name and now this really completes the set. :) That is a beautiful carpet. Wish I had been there to meet Sandy & Elliott.:(

Tks laurie, it was really cool to meet them after talkin on the phone and all the emails... i still wanna see what other people picked up...
and tks serenitystarlite

Hey Rob, LOVE the names for the carpets! Too funny! She looks fantastic and I sure hope she lays some good eggs for ya soon! I got to see a couple more of the females she came in with. Nice, nice...

Hey Rob, LOVE the names for the carpets! Too funny! She looks fantastic and I sure hope she lays some good eggs for ya soon! I got to see a couple more of the females she came in with. Nice, nice...

LOL!!! Renee and I had a REALLY good laugh with the names...

When Rob said 'Shag' before I just thought... oh.. it's a male... likes sex.. ha ha......'

Then I hear 'berber' you could hear the click in my head from a mile away... HAHA :D

rite on they had more? i only saw her, im goin make an app with the vet to get her in have a fecal and have her checked out i also made a pyg thread, kent let me know what ya think, im love the pygs mike picked out for me lmfao an here in the beginin i said im only getting panthers.... damn this addiction lol....

i cant take credit for the name shagg joe came up with that one so i figured i hadta carry it on with his gf so it was either plush or berber and berber won lol

I think they were from the same place but could be wrong. They had the same yellow and blue, it seemed. I saw your pygmy thread but the carpet's names made me post on this one instead. I like the viv. Mike keeps telling me once I give pygmys a fair shot I'll love them but I still don't really have much experience with them. Mike had me hang on to that big ExoTerra they were all in for the SD show so I imagine I'm going to find at least a couple clutches in it tomorrow. Hopefully a couple will hatch and I'll give them that shot....

I came home with 5 chams and a gargoyle gecko. Shame it's too late for you man, the addiction is a really hard one to shake! :D

oh i hope ya have some in there youll love em joes been tryen get me get a pair for the little viv i won at the sandiego show but i wasnt ready but been reading everything on the fourm bout em and like i was sayen an ya saw us we had a hard time decidin between the jacksons and the lil guys an im glad got the lil ones. lol i showed a girlfriend of mine them and she said there ugly compared to all ur other chams... she dont see the cuteness cause the lack of a tail and color but i def hooked and im betting sense you have a set up now youll get some and you too will be hooked bye the cuteness. wow you scored on the chams huh...

lol kevin i was already addicted with panthers and i even told joe the whole time only panthers for me.. but now tks to joe i have an awsome pair of vields. and now a carpet pair and a nice lil group of pygs and i want more pygs....

It was great to meet you as well - thanks for stopping by!! You got a beautiful carpet there. I have been addicted to my little carpets for a while now and my babies have been hatching; 3 so far and waiting on the rest. I just recently got into pygs myself (spectral and montane) and they are awesome. You will love them.

And those are the best names I have heard in a while....:D

Back
Top Bottom