Pictures of your chameleons

This is Luie

christmas2009084.jpg

and this is Camille

christmas2009091.jpg

here is my little guy.... doesn't have a name yet...... any ideas??

Attachments

• GetAttachment.aspx.jpg
    GetAttachment.aspx.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 158
  • GetAttachment1.aspx.jpg
    GetAttachment1.aspx.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 199
Some of my panthers...

Here's a few of my guys and gals. They are attachments because I am computer illiterate.

1st is a CH male I got from the chameleon company that can show a full on yellow background with either red or blue bars depending on the day. 2nd is a male sired by kaboom at screameleons at 3mo. 3rd is my orange body blue bar breeder male sired by honcho at the chameleon company showing his yellows and reds instead of the usual solid orange and blue. 4th is my female from the chameleon company's anubis jr. when she was carrying her retained clutch of 48 eggs. And last but not least is the CH male I got from pardalisgirl who doesn't seem to like the color green because he never shws it even at rest. The flash totally blew out this pick so my girlfriend tried to resaturate it but doesn't know much about photoediting so it looks a little overdone but I still like his pose in it :) Hope you like them!

Actually the order is completely wrong, the attachment page showed it differently.

1st is CH male from pardalisgirl
2nd is CH male from ChamCo.
3rd is little male from kaboom at screameleons
4th is Anubis Jr female
5th is Male sired by Honcho at Cham Co.

Sorry for the confusing edit! Lol.
Justin

Attachments

• A.jpg
    A.jpg
    146 KB · Views: 170
  • A CH MALE.jpg
    A CH MALE.jpg
    236.1 KB · Views: 174
  • A KABOOM MALE.jpg
    A KABOOM MALE.jpg
    225.2 KB · Views: 224
  • A CARRYING 48 EGGS.jpg
    A CARRYING 48 EGGS.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 146
  • A MJ.jpg
    A MJ.jpg
    156.7 KB · Views: 171
female right?........what kind?

yes, Laurie is an Ambilobi female at 8 months old.
she is such a little thing compared to Splat.
she always comes out of the cage the moment you open the door.
she even stole a butterworm from me today before I was ready to feed it to her...all I did was open the door. :eek:

Splat is now 11 months old. I had him since he was such a little thing at 6 weeks old.
he's now a monster.

Harry

Here's a few of my guys and gals. They are attachments because I am computer illiterate.

1st is a CH male I got from the chameleon company that can show a full on yellow background with either red or blue bars depending on the day. 2nd is a male sired by kaboom at screameleons at 3mo. 3rd is my orange body blue bar breeder male sired by honcho at the chameleon company showing his yellows and reds instead of the usual solid orange and blue. 4th is my female from the chameleon company's anubis jr. when she was carrying her retained clutch of 48 eggs. And last but not least is the CH male I got from pardalisgirl who doesn't seem to like the color green because he never shws it even at rest. The flash totally blew out this pick so my girlfriend tried to resaturate it but doesn't know much about photoediting so it looks a little overdone but I still like his pose in it :) Hope you like them!

Actually the order is completely wrong, the attachment page showed it differently.

1st is CH male from pardalisgirl
2nd is CH male from ChamCo.
3rd is little male from kaboom at screameleons
4th is Anubis Jr female
5th is Male sired by Honcho at Cham Co.

Sorry for the confusing edit! Lol.
Justin

Love that second guy. He's awesome looking.

My Cham Fam

Here are some of my Chams.
#1 & 2 "LiL" Moe
#3 Julius
#4 Caligula
#5 Lady Gaga

Bob

Attachments

• DSCN1103.jpg
    DSCN1103.jpg
    231.3 KB · Views: 195
  • DSCN1093.jpg
    DSCN1093.jpg
    228.6 KB · Views: 101
  • DSCN1083.jpg
    DSCN1083.jpg
    250.3 KB · Views: 148
Sandra I love the nosy be/ambilobe. He looks like ODO from the kammers but with deeper colors, he's gorgeous.

Justin

EDIt: Oh and thanks for the compliment Kwelp, I think he's rather sweet looking too :)

My Cham Fam part 2

Here is the rest of the family
#1 and 3 Pretty Girl
#2 Big Moe

Attachments

• DSC00033.JPG
    DSC00033.JPG
    149.4 KB · Views: 84
  • lady gaga 008.jpg
    lady gaga 008.jpg
    202.7 KB · Views: 132
  • lady gaga 007.jpg