Pictures of my new baby Jackson!!!

jessica

Avid Member
This is Hyde, he is one of the cutest little guys ever!! Look at his little horns, how can I not be head over heels in love with this guy :cool:

DSC_0017-1.jpg

DSC_0095.jpg

DSC_0030.jpg

He is a doll, I also have a baby Jackson that I love to pieces. His name is Bubbles. How old is your little guy? I think he is a bit older that bubbles. Congratulations.

Thank you everyone for the compliments everyone! Hyde is do cute to watch motoring all over his cage chasing fruit flies and crickets.

Gotta say Thanks to Eric at Chameleons 101 for my new little man

I must have a thing for horns :cool:

He is a doll, I also have a baby Jackson that I love to pieces. His name is Bubbles. How old is your little guy? I think he is a bit older that bubbles. Congratulations.

Hi Laurie,

I believe Hyde is pushing 3 months now. Bubble is an adorable name lol

Cool look'n little dude. I love Jackson's. I have 4 boys and one girl that i'm probably going to have to sell to make some room. Love'm when they turn green.

he is hot! i love him :) congrats!

how is little mobat? growing? developing colors? Dexter is turning to be beautiful!

Thank you Stefan! Where have you been?:p:D

Mobat is getting big! He is shedding right now. The other day he got so mad at me and spotted up, guess he didn't want to go back into his cage :rolleyes: He is spoiled and gets to come out on his little ficus everyday.

Thank you Stefan! Where have you been?:p:D

Mobat is getting big! He is shedding right now. The other day he got so mad at me and spotted up, guess he didn't want to go back into his cage :rolleyes: He is spoiled and gets to come out on his little ficus everyday.

I have been soooo busy with school and my swim team but i do come on every day :)

He is getting there. If this is his 5 or 6th shed..u will see some colors and bars soon:D

I have been soooo busy with school and my swim team but i do come on every day :)

He is getting there. If this is his 5 or 6th shed..u will see some colors and bars soon:D

He is actually showing a lot of yellow with hints of blue. I will snap a couple pictures and give you and update tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom