Pics with NEW NIKON D40!

Well I liked them. But then I am not a photographer.

I just ordered a D60 and I have never used a DSLR before. I hope mine come out as good as yours. The colours seem really good and the focal point drew my attention towards the picture.

Let me know how you get on with the camera as mine will be very similar to yours I guess.

Have a look. Took 2 of my chameleons to the park today. It's my first time using my new Nikon D40 DSLR. Let me know what you all think :D

https://www.chameleonforums.com/members/vibrant-chameleons-albums-day-new-nikon-d40-.html

Sweet!
Lets see some more.
How do you like the camera so far?

Well I liked them. But then I am not a photographer.

I just ordered a D60 and I have never used a DSLR before. I hope mine come out as good as yours. The colours seem really good and the focal point drew my attention towards the picture.

Let me know how you get on with the camera as mine will be very similar to yours I guess.
Read this:
http://www.kenrockwell.com/nikon/d60.htm
"Personally I prefer Nikon's least expensive D40 over the D60 or D40x.
The D60, D40x and D40 are actually exactly the same cameras, differering only slightly in their internal electronics but greatly in their prices."

Sweet!
Lets see some more.
How do you like the camera so far?

Justin, I totally LOVE this camera! I couldn't be happier with it. It's pretty easy to use for a beginner with an SLR and the options menu is easy to follow and setup. The review for this specific camera and lens couldn't be more dead on. I've definitely found a new hobby to add with chameleons.

I'll be headed out tomorrow with a few different chameleons to shoot :D

niiice (animals and pictures!) i especially like the one with the nosy be(?) in the grass, the contrasting blue and green make a wicked photo

so where did you end up buying it? total cost? have fun with your new toy ;D

Vibrant,
I'm very happy to see you're enjoying my suggestion of purchasing a DSLR! :)

Very nice photos, I must say! :)

niiice (animals and pictures!) i especially like the one with the nosy be(?) in the grass, the contrasting blue and green make a wicked photo

so where did you end up buying it? total cost? have fun with your new toy ;D

Thank you Electric, it was a very fun day! I ended up buying it at Best Buy since it was on for $499. I picked up an 8 GB card along with the lens filter and a decent case for the camera. All in all, it cost $670. Totally worth every penny spent :D

Vibrant,
I'm very happy to see you're enjoying my suggestion of purchasing a DSLR! :)

Very nice photos, I must say! :)

Thanks for the compliments Cameron. I'm glad everyone had swayed my decision to purchase a DSLR. I couldn't have made a better decision. This camera is very user friendly, even for the first time user. I worked my way around the options pretty easily. Also a big thanks to Ken Rockwells wonderful site.

How did you transport your chameleons to the park? I was think about doing the same thing, but the weather here in Toronto is not warm enough yet.

Back
Top Bottom