2609169078_c8d4cbcd16_o.jpg

2595374785_1bf891b623_o.jpg

2596209092_eb287b7daf_o.jpg

Female CB Furcifer Lateralis

2657909560_83c3fff4bf_o.jpg

2657129323_27d9035153_o.jpg

Male Blue Bar Ambilobe

2595604339_89929679c7_o.jpg

Thanks guys! It's fun taking pics of these boogers when they cooperate! :)

IDK how they could ever cooperate with you :rolleyes:
Why only one photo of the males? You like those girls. The male Lateralis head shot reveals his extremely dilated eyes and also a small got a goatee! Your w/c female looks spectacular I love her lovely pastel coloration. The second photo of her is my favorite, despite your fingers mucking it all up :eek: I believe the young custom Lateralis female has the potential to reveal just as beautiful, if not more spectacular colors!
Georgie pooh is looking great too. I love his scenery, it has a nice contrast with his colors. He's such a great looking guy....when are you going to consider getting him a girl?!?!

carpets are cool, are you still expecting babies? they are so hard to find. I wanna see pictures of hatchlings, then buy some :D

Thanks for the comments, guys!

IDK how they could ever cooperate with you :rolleyes:

I have that southern charm.... :)

Why only one photo of the males? You like those girls.

Yes, I do! :)

Georgie pooh is looking great too. I love his scenery, it has a nice contrast with his colors. He's such a great looking guy....when are you going to consider getting him a girl?!?!

I've been thinking about it more and more as of late! We'll see! :)

carpets are cool, are you still expecting babies? they are so hard to find. I wanna see pictures of hatchlings, then buy some :D

Roni, I am still incubating and hoping, but we'll see in the long run! I'll let ya know down the line for sure! :)

Back
Top Bottom