Cameron B

Established Member
Male WC Furcifer Lateralis

Female WC Furcifer Lateralis

Female CB Furcifer Lateralis

Male Blue Bar Ambilobe

lbesok

Avid Member
Thanks guys! It's fun taking pics of these boogers when they cooperate! :)
IDK how they could ever cooperate with you :rolleyes:
Why only one photo of the males? You like those girls. The male Lateralis head shot reveals his extremely dilated eyes and also a small got a goatee! Your w/c female looks spectacular I love her lovely pastel coloration. The second photo of her is my favorite, despite your fingers mucking it all up :eek: I believe the young custom Lateralis female has the potential to reveal just as beautiful, if not more spectacular colors!
Georgie pooh is looking great too. I love his scenery, it has a nice contrast with his colors. He's such a great looking guy....when are you going to consider getting him a girl?!?!

Roni013

carpets are cool, are you still expecting babies? they are so hard to find. I wanna see pictures of hatchlings, then buy some :D

Cameron B

Established Member
Thanks for the comments, guys!

IDK how they could ever cooperate with you :rolleyes:
I have that southern charm.... :)

Why only one photo of the males? You like those girls.
Yes, I do! :)

Georgie pooh is looking great too. I love his scenery, it has a nice contrast with his colors. He's such a great looking guy....when are you going to consider getting him a girl?!?!
I've been thinking about it more and more as of late! We'll see! :)

carpets are cool, are you still expecting babies? they are so hard to find. I wanna see pictures of hatchlings, then buy some :D
Roni, I am still incubating and hoping, but we'll see in the long run! I'll let ya know down the line for sure! :)

Top Bottom