Pics of Baby Oustalet's

jpricewood

Since there aren't many pics of hatchling Oustalet's floating around, I thought I'd share some pics of my newest clutch. These are only a few of the 35 healthy babies born since July 5th. They are eating anything and everything.

Attachments

• IMGP0204.jpg
    IMGP0204.jpg
    242.1 KB · Views: 440
  • IMGP0208.jpg
    IMGP0208.jpg
    226.5 KB · Views: 423
  • IMGP0211.jpg
    IMGP0211.jpg
    234.7 KB · Views: 462
  • IMGP0214.jpg
    IMGP0214.jpg
    250.1 KB · Views: 371
Very cool to see more people getting into ousties. Let me know when your ready to sell, I may be interested in a female or 2 for my two boys. They look really good

That 1st pic is too cute! Great job with them! I almost got an oustie, but ended up with my Verrucosus, Chazam. :)

Thanks everyone. I do plan to sell most of them when I can guarantee their health. Since Ousties are known for the female being the attractive sex, here is a pic of mom. It isn't the best, but I have to sneak pics before she notices me and changes her color. She has always been extremely shy.

Attachments

• Lilly (2).jpg
    Lilly (2).jpg
    239.4 KB · Views: 206
Thanks everyone. I do plan to sell most of them when I can guarantee their health. Since Ousties are known for the female being the attractive sex, here is a pic of mom. It isn't the best, but I have to sneak pics before she notices me and changes her color. She has always been extremely shy.
Keep me in mind I would love to get a babie or two of them. Mom is a good looking chameleon too.

Do you have any recent pictures of them, for those of us trying to convince ourselves that we definitely need one?

I got to see these babies last weekend in person and picked up a couple myself. This guy really cares for his animals and the health of them shows.

Back
Top Bottom