Pics from today.

Cainschams

Well, it was a nice day today so I thought I would deep clean all the cages and try to snap a few pics of the troop. None wanted to cooperate much and some of course at all:p

Trioceros goetzei female
021-2.jpg

WC Trioceros ellioti females.

029-1.jpg

2. who just dropped. This girl shows some real nice greens.
080.jpg

3. Who dropped a couple weeks ago. She shows lots of dark reddish oranges with nice blue eyes.
077.jpg

Kinyongia oxyrhina
035-1.jpg

Kinyongia tavetana male. Hatched Feb. 4 2009.
041-2.jpg

Size comparison
042-1.jpg

Kinyongia uthmoelleri. Not a good pic but a size comparison. Have been raising him from a very small turd.
044.jpg

One of my Kinyongia tenuis females not happy about being disturbed.
048-2.jpg

Kinyongia tavetana babies from clutch one.
072.jpg

068-1.jpg

062.jpg

Check out the neon green on this guy!!
059.jpg

This is the first clutch of 8s cage.
058.jpg

Here is a female from the second clutch. They werent having any of it today:D
017-2.jpg

Trioceros ellioti babies.

081.jpg

091.jpg

082.jpg

084.jpg

090.jpg

087.jpg

Here is the whole outside set up minus some new sticks in the enclosures and some more plants for a few. That can be done tomorrow though!
092.jpg

ENJOY!!!:)

They look Great! You have an impressive collection. I'll have to grab me a pair of the K. tavetana if possible.

Very nice collection of Chams!!!!

Looking like your fencing in your yard with Chameleon Cages, Sweet!:D

Man, if there's anybody I've ever seen who really needs a calyptratus, it's you!
stickpoke.gif

Haha! Great to see your stuff, as always!

Thanks everyone!!

Sorry Kent but I dont think I need any calyptratus:p They wouldnt like the room the troop is in when I need to bring them in. Too cold and humid;) Or maybe that is just my excuse:cool: And also no cristatus, Drew!! I am already committing blasphemy with the elliots and goetzei:D

Laurie, Im sending two your way tomorrow!! Ill make sure to pick out the biggest ones from each clutch!

Tom, as far as I know there is one pair left of the K. tavetana if Brad Ramsey still wants his pair. Hint hint, Brad:) The last female is growing a tad bit slower than the rest. I have her separated from the others and she is starting to put on size faster. Let me know if you want to wait until she gets to a decent size to ship;)

Thanks again everyone!! I love my troop!!

Blasphemy? No, those Trioceros are righteous and I do agree that you need a Veiled. :p

I think I have plenty of chams right now!! Lets see.........30 ellioti babies, 13 tavetana babies and 15 adults:eek: You are right though, the Trioceros are righteous!! Cant wait for the elliots to shed!!

Thanks Jann:D

Back
Top Bottom