pic time before and now

Midnighthwk

i wanted to see how many of u have pics from when u first got your cham and how it is now

before
IMG_0786.jpg

now
IMG_0213.jpg

IMG_0219.jpg

sometimes its hard to tell when he is scared cuz he has always had the lil spots but i got a good pic of him being scared.
was getting rdy to take a pic when my brother came running in the room and slamed the door
IMG_1205.jpg

:eek:What kind of Cham is that and were can I get one

Chazam is a verrucosus, aka Giant Spiny, aka Warty. They're not too popular because they're not as colorful as panthers or veileds, but they get pretty large and have the cool spikes! ;)
They are also a lil difficult to find captive bred/born, so you have a certain health risk factor. I picked him up @ Repticon Houston in March from a vendor. :)

Chazam is a verrucosus, aka Giant Spiny, aka Warty. They're not too popular because they're not as colorful as panthers or veileds, but they get pretty large and have the cool spikes! ;)
They are also a lil difficult to find captive bred/born, so you have a certain health risk factor. I picked him up @ Repticon Houston in March from a vendor. :)

omg you are so lucky i hope to get one some day they are my fav cham just cause of how they look there colors are beautiful.

omg you are so lucky i hope to get one some day they are my fav cham just cause of how they look there colors are beautiful.

Thx, Juju! I was at a LPS in Houston this weekend and they actually had a handful of verrucosus in stock! One of them was a really light color and was magnificent looking! I almost brought him home! :D

Here is my boy, Daedalus:

At 3 months:
daedalus35months5.jpg

Now:
daedalusoutside14.jpg

I have other chams but he's the only one that has changed a lot in the time I've had him.

I haven't had my Senegal long enough to see any changes, but I will check back on this thread and add pics when I do.

I've seen these guys on FlChams ;)
i wanted to see how many of u have pics from when u first got your cham and how it is now

before
IMG_0786.jpg

now
IMG_0213.jpg

IMG_0219.jpg

sometimes its hard to tell when he is scared cuz he has always had the lil spots but i got a good pic of him being scared.
was getting rdy to take a pic when my brother came running in the room and slamed the door
IMG_1205.jpg
I've only had my guy about 2 months now so not a huge difference. But I must say what interesting colors! My guy gets those colors in the second pic but he's not pissed off lol. Very interesting casque! I've been told Yoshi has a big casque. https://www.chameleonforums.com/yoshi-d-87158/

Ranger before
9-8-10004.jpg

And now
newchampics173.jpg

Poseidon right out of the bag
NosyFaly3-24-11006.jpg

And now
Mygoodlookingchams022.jpg

Hades right out of the bag
ournewwcfromscreameleons.jpg

And now
newscreameleonWCpic005.jpg