Pets inc Tempe AZ closing doors forever

Sang

After 35 years the monolithic pets store in AZ Pets Inc. will be closing down, there is still not an exact date But while the store is open, 50% off everything left in the store whlie the sale has been going on for a week, soon nothing will be left..

no more chameleons but we have some reptile supplies and cages left . so for any native az people this might be a good time to come down to the store.

After 35 years the monolithic pets store in AZ Pets Inc. will be closing down, there is still not an exact date But while the store is open, 50% off everything left in the store whlie the sale has been going on for a week, soon nothing will be left..

no more chameleons but we have some reptile supplies and cages left . so for any native az people this might be a good time to come down to the store.

I'm never close by when there's good stuff for sale! :mad:

I'm so sad. I went online to see what the phone number is and learned its closed. Sorry to see them shut down.

This really is a sad day for those of us in the Valley!! Pets inc was THE best fish store and at least the biggest reptile store in the valley, if not the best. I had heard they were moving but to hear of the close just SUCKS!!

Back
Top Bottom