Parsonii Male- CB 22 months Very Healthy

Status
Not open for further replies.

CNorton

Avid Member
padre4.jpg

It is a sad day that I have to sell my big male "Padre." Unfortunately increased responsibilities both at home and work have led me to this day. I had intentions of breeding him but I couldn't find a female with a clean bill of health.

This chameleon is healthy! He has had a fecal from the vet and it returned NEGATIVE for parasites...meaning you can trust my husbandry and the fact that he is CB. He is over 350 grams in weight. He has all his nails, his eye turrets are nice and full, "fat pads" on his head are full, and his tongue can shoot farther and stronger than any of the other species of chams you have.;)

Please visit this youtube video so you can see how healthy he is.

I really would like the best for him and I will keep him if I cannot find a experienced keeper that (preferably) has breeding plans. This species is spectacular and truly is the pinnacle of chameleon keeping. Until you've kept one, there is little I can say to demonstrate how amazing this species is. Understand that he is gonna pound down roaches day after day and will eat more than two of your average panthers. More importantly, his water intake is major so you must have some automation on your hydration system.
You must be able to demonstrate your ability to keep this animal.

Please PM me for the exact price and any questions you may have. Don't bother if you cannot pay $1500 for the chameleon...it will be more. I am hoping for Northern California or Central California IN PERSON PICK-UP and I will be willing to drive some distance to meet you.

Willing to ship and taking your offers.

You honestly won't find a healthier chameleon. Can send additional pics of the big guy if interested. He ate some huge stick insects this morning, you should have seen it!:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom