parsonii drawing

gollum

just did a coloured pencil drawing of a parsons, thought i'd share, i havent drawn for years, so i thought i'd start with something worth doing! :) any comments will be welcome.
parsonii.JPG

Chris Anderson

Dr. House of Chameleons
Staff member
Gollum,

Very nice job! I recognize the photo I think :) I think its based off one of my photos that is in Necas' second edition (also happens to be my avatar), am I right? Looks really good!

Chris

Miss Lily

Chameleon Enthusiast
:eek: WOW! That's amazing! I tried to draw Lily by copying a photo, but the kids took one look and laughed!! It did look kind of freaky though! Looks like you haven't lost your touch if you can produce such amazing drawings after a few years! That one deserves to be framed and put on show. :D

gollum

thanks for the nice comments, didn't expect such a quick(and good) reply! cheers.

and you are indeed right chris, it is from the 'good book' as i call it.lol hope you dont mind my somewhat blatant reproduction:eek: lol just gotta love those parsons, and what better place to look.:)

Chris Anderson

Dr. House of Chameleons
Staff member
and you are indeed right chris, it is from the 'good book' as i call it.lol hope you dont mind my somewhat blatant reproduction:eek: lol just gotta love those parsons, and what better place to look.:)
Not at all, it looks great. how large is it? You really nailed it.

Chris

Chris Anderson

Dr. House of Chameleons
Staff member
Here is what the original photo looks like for those interested in seeing the comparison:

Its a male Calumma parsonii cristifer.

Chris

itsaPink

what an amazing drawing!! i wish i was that talented. :rolleyes: hmmmm maybe an idea for march's contest, no pictures, but your own paintings and drawings!!

Top Bottom