Panther tattoo ;-0

Chameleoco

well after 8 and half hours of fun session 1 of ink is complete:)

big thankyou to Craig Cardwell from Blackpool UK top bloke top work:)

Attachments

• P1100896.JPG
    P1100896.JPG
    99.2 KB · Views: 300
Cheers guys yh hurt like B**ch but well worth it, but photos don't really do it justice the detail this gut has done is insane:)ill take some better pics in a few days when the swelling goes down:)

cheers dude, this was the pic he used for reference the man himself Genghis:D

Attachments

• P1100856.jpg
    P1100856.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 153
You know he's totally looking to shoot for your junk, right?!

LOL when i look down at him he's always looking at me great, i am really happy with the start i am going in for another session in around8-9 weeks :D to put the branches and some foilage to it:D

Cheers guys yh hurt like B**ch but well worth it, but photos don't really do it justice the detail this gut has done is insane:)ill take some better pics in a few days when the swelling goes down:)

You mean 1-2 weeks all that horible scabing will start and it's so hard to not pick it of when it starts to itch lol

Love the tat. How many more hours for the foliage? I can't believe you sat for 8 1/2 hours!!! I've got one in a "special" place and that one just about killed me. I can't imagine 8 1/2 hours.

getting booked in for and other day stint in 8-10 weeks got names to go on the branches i.e my kids and grandads name carved into the branches:)

Back
Top Bottom