Panther incubating temps (eggs)

danielle609

Established Member
I had been incubating my panther eggs in my dresser drawer for a few months now, but recently decided to move them to my basement in the furnace room. Upstairs the temps got as low as 63(a one time occasion because the heat accidentaly got turned off) and the high was only 70. So recently (about a week ago) I decided to move them downstairs where the high is 77.6 and the low is 69. The temp. does fluctuate a little when the furncace kicks in. My questions are 1) Are the current ranges in temp. okay? 2) Is it okay that the temperature fluctuates throughout the day? and 3) would I be better of just using and incubator and setting it to a constant temp?

We keep our heat at 69 so the only room in the house that doesnt get much under 70 is the furnace room. I guess that is one of the joys of living in Michigan:) But thanks for any replys/opinions all are appreciated! Thanks

Dani

I live in buffalo NY, better get some sort of incubator just in case the temperature fluctuate too crazy. I incubate my panther eggs between 72 - 82'F.

Back
Top Bottom