Outside Temp Question

Scooter

At what temperature do you put your cham outside to sun in the natural light ?

I have a veiled male, and I have one of those pop up hanging enclousures for outside. It's beautiful out, but only about 70 F ambient. In the sun, it feels warmer. Is that warm enough for him, or should I wait for a warmer temps ?

Yes.

Sooter, I put my Panthers out in the sun at 70. I think you cannot beat the real deal, when it comes to the sun. Mine are out right now, and it is almost 70. They look like sun shields right now all flat and laid up, slightly dark as they suck in the rays. I am in Northern CA so this is the time of the year I get them out whenever it is close to 70. Since you are South, you will have more opportunity then me.

I would say 70s to mid 80s. Any warmer than that and they'll have a hard time cooling down if they need to.

Of course, I don't have to worry about that right now. I'm in Dallas and it was freakin 23 last night! Some people got 8" of snow on Thursday. Where's your global warming now! (in case you can't tell, that's sarcasm, or facetiousness, if you like bigger words)

Back
Top Bottom