Outside pics

Sang

So i took my guys outside for about 45 mins or so today, was still pretty cool out, but sun was shining so i snapped a few pics, and almost got bit for the first time.

sambava is 4ish months old now.

Attachments

• Outside.jpg
    Outside.jpg
    199.5 KB · Views: 126
  • OUTSIDEJACK.jpg
    OUTSIDEJACK.jpg
    144.3 KB · Views: 134
That's a great looking Jackson's! I wish I could afford/have time to care of another cham. It would definitely be a Jackson's. I love those horns!

the panther nearly bit me, i went to get him outta the top, first time i have ever had him act that way... but he was enjoying the big ficus outside, i wouldn't want to go back in either.

So i took my guys outside for about 45 mins or so today, was still pretty cool out, but sun was shining so i snapped a few pics, and almost got bit for the first time.

sambava is 4ish months old now.

Nice pics Sang! they look great, id be willing to bet it was the sambava that try to bite you? i know my bava synyster is one feisty son of a gun.. today was a great day to have the chams out! i had mine out from 10-2...

You Guys are so lucky living somewhere warm!!! Here in Engalnd its snowing!! If i put my cham out im sure he would think I hated him!! lol

Buck up Sang!

The only time mine act up is when play time is over :)

3 come in with out a problem but 1 is like the devil...hisses, lunges, puffs up and even after 12 months still scares me a bit...I dont blame him though, I would put up a fuss too if i had to go back to a boring cage after wild bugs, sun and a big tree.......Thank goodness for garden gloves :D

..i just compared him to a pic of him when i first got him at 3 months.

OH, he did eat a wild bug, red and black.. i panic'd when i got up to the top of the 8' ficus, he spit it out, i hope he is ok..probably tasted bad.

l_0b2db3d3bc25420698d0529e143aa03d.jpg

IMG_1013.jpg

IMG_1015.jpg

IMG_1014.jpg

he has trippled in size!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom