Our 1st vet visit

gabzzy

Today I took CoeChi in for an office visit, i had some concern that the white on his nose was a bactieral resporitory problem due to the remodeling at my home.
Well, the vet gave CoeChi a 10 + and said he is in optimal wieght and body mass, his breathing and lungs are free and clear and that he is an IKON as far as health goes he is in the very best of shape ever.
Gee, that was such a relief to hear. I am so-o-o- proud of my lil CoeChi, anyway, we shall continue doing what we do best and thats putting our health factor above all.
I spoke about how I would put on mittins and put my hands in hothothot water then form a chamber around CoeChi with the warmmittins while he was sheeding really bad and she gave me some info on a moisture chamber that I will be sharing as soon as i get around to reading it.
Whata nice Vet too, gee. How licky can we be besides ever so lucky to have another; me and my CoeChi.
So now I can cry it out loud and shout "" COECHI IN DA HAUS"

Attachments

• CoeChi2010140.jpg
    CoeChi2010140.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 213
  • CoeChi2010145.jpg
    CoeChi2010145.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 220
If the white was around his nostrils it was probably a bit of mineral salt. Chams can get rid of excess salt this way. It can be a sign of slight dehydration or hard water. Increasing your misting can stop it.

If the white was around his nostrils it was probably a bit of mineral salt. Chams can get rid of excess salt this way. It can be a sign of slight dehydration or hard water. Increasing your misting can stop it.

Thank you , and yes, I was not very good at misting when I first got CoeChi, and, my new home had water that would light a light bulb so I had Culligan install a whole home water system and a drinking water spout at my sink, and our water quality is good as gold now. I refused to give the previous water to my animals, since it was even doing harm to my skin, hair and clothes. But now thats fixed, i want to start to keeping a diet journal so I have every reference as to his intake.
I am such a proud owner and CoeChi Rules my World

So you now have a water softener? It does add a little sodium salt to the water, it's just different than the minerals that make the untreated water hard. The amount of salt the Culligan adds will depend on how hard your untreated water is. If in doubt you can always use bottled spring water or put a Reverse Osmosis filter on one sink faucet.

So you now have a water softener? It does add a little sodium salt to the water, it's just different than the minerals that make the untreated water hard. The amount of salt the Culligan adds will depend on how hard your untreated water is. If in doubt you can always use bottled spring water or put a Reverse Osmosis filter on one sink faucet.

Yes, thats what I have at my sink but it's a seperate little faucet that is the only one where I get my drinking water; and, I use potassium in my whole home system instead of salt; it's much better for us, otherwise I am very pleased with the water filtration systen put in by Culligan

Back
Top Bottom