Other than Chameleons, What else have you been addicted to/obsessed with?

horses!
I have had one since I was 5, so thats almost 50 years!! yikes :D
Took a vacation to Germany (ok, it was a horse buying trip!) with my trainer and purchased an amazing warmblood there. Flew him home on KLM
If I didnt have the horse addiction I would be a millionaire!!!, what I lack in 0000's Ive made up for with smiles and a great life!
anne

Other that chameleon's I'd be getting my nerd on with minecraft ;P oh and research for vet school :) When ever I start going hehe

Video games, sculpting and just recently became fascinated with poison dart frogs! Haven't gotten any yet but am reading every bit that I can find on them. Also totally in love with axolotls...one day!

Video games, sculpting and just recently became fascinated with poison dart frogs! Haven't gotten any yet but am reading every bit that I can find on them. Also totally in love with axolotls...one day!

poison dart frogs are pretty awesome.. love how tiny they are!!! so darn cute :D had never even heard of an axolotis, pretty neat creature :) i was addicted to video games back in the day, especially SIMS...

My other two loves are quilting and plants. Traveling was high on the list but without a chamsitter, travel ie rare.

I'm obsessed with art :) I'm a pre-thesis art major so it's pretty much all I do right now. I do a lot of commission work for my fellow herpers as well as pet portraiture. I'd be happy to do it for anyone here.
Here is my deviant art page:
http://dragonfire10987.deviantart.com/
It's kind of bare though :/

yardwork! I don't know if it is an obsession I like but one I am stuck with, with all the plants and stuff I have in my yard!

Am I going to be the first one to say music, then? And drugs, of course....and what was that other thing.......?

I guess video games, certain TV Shows, and school.... LOL one of those doesn't fit with the others very well haha :D O and I am definitely obsessed with this forum if that doesn't count with the whole "Other than Chameleons"

For a while there it was archery. I still my beautiful antique blue recurve bow, but I have to find a good place to display it on a wall. I got tired of buying so many arrows and breaking so many of them against the targets, so I sort of let it go. But I'd like to pick it up again. And along those lines, my boyfriend recently introduced me to shooting with guns, so I'm getting quite a bit of practice with his 1911, and that's been fun (but also expensive lol). I guess I like the art of aiming.

Art has been another one. Not so much in recent months (I took a semester of art school and hated it so much that I've been sort of reluctant to draw for fun since) but I do still do commission work as well, when I have a chance between tests and coursework. There's a link to my site in my signature.

Science is a great love of mine. I'm doing a double (and possibly a triple) major in different branches of biology, but besides that I'm always reading scientific books and watching documentaries. I love that kind of stuff. I haven't figured out which one I'd work in but I really love learning about science. We'll see where I end up lol

Speaking of aiming, I'm really into darts. I am currently playing in two leagues, each of which meets once a week. One is an individual league where you play one other person each week, playing 501 best of 5 sets. The other is a team league where your team plays against other bars.

Of course I'm also into my kids and being a good dad :). I'm also very interested in science, but that's part of my job.

Back
Top Bottom