Other lights (ex plant lights) and eye safety?

Echoezra

Established Member
So I guess I don't have a single specifically worded question on the subject, I just wanted to instigate a discussion so you more technical people could assure me about the safety of using other bulbs to help the plants grow better and why it's necessary.
My concern is that we see written so many times about different bulbs made differently being bad causing issues, old bulbs causing issues, etc and that's with a specific bulb designed to be used around chameleon eyes.
So how can I be sure that some random plant bulb or household bulb is going to be okay?
And I don't mean to sound like a pain but I really have trouble grasping the concept of light waves and whatnot do if you just link another article, I'm really not going to understand it. So if you have the ability to explain it to me like I'm a child, that would be great. Thanks. :)
And it may be my Alzheimer's kicking in, but all of a sudden I feel big déjà vu like I've asked this before, so if I have and you tried to explain it before, I really apologize. Lol. I obviously didn't get it unfortunately, but I appreciate the effort whoever might have tried before, honest!!!

Back
Top Bottom