Oops - Kinyongia Boehmei

Ranjo is showing his typical pinkish coloring..... I think this fella has the most extended color variety in our house of chameleons.

5.jpg

The girls are nearly 2 years old! Both Porchetta and Porcini are doing great! Neither have laid a clutch yet, to my knowledge. They are a very active species with big personalities. I really love these guys!

The only male from the group is living with a friend. His colors are so cool, and unique. Really debating on picking up an unrelated male or female to try to further that color development (and I want to experience grandbabies!)

Here is Porchetta (Porky) showing off this morning.

AEACE3DE-474D-40CA-A4B7-65918BA0EC20.jpeg

The girls are nearly 2 years old! Both Porchetta and Porcini are doing great! Neither have laid a clutch yet, to my knowledge. They are a very active species with big personalities. I really love these guys!

The only male from the group is living with a friend. His colors are so cool, and unique. Really debating on picking up an unrelated male or female to try to further that color development (and I want to experience grandbabies!)

Here is Porchetta (Porky) showing off this morning.

View attachment 330564
She’s sooo beautiful stunning and beautiful 😍

300% true about their energy and personality. They’re my favorite species, they got so much to offer in such small package, just unbelievable.

Oops… I did it again. Meet Panini and Pinoli! They just arrived today - wildcaught from LLLReptile. I’ve been searching for them for 2 years, and as soon as I saw them in stock at LLL I pounced. They are small and I’m thinking they are both young .. the male looks especially young. If I had to guess, maybe 6-9 months old. They look very good, I think we’re going to be just fine. They both were incredibly stressed but quickly settled down, ate a few bugs, had a big drink, and are exploring their temporary homes.

I plan to leave them alone as much as possible until the end of April. I’ll be out of town for part of April, but that’s also a solid 2 months of quarantine to settle before their first vet exam and potential parasite treatment.

My other “babies” are now 3 years 2 months old!! My girls both recently laid their first ever clutches of infertile eggs. My friend has the only male, who is doing well and a total stud. I am
hoping to pair them all this summer and fingers crossed for babies by spring next year! Lets hope everyone is still healthy and capable when these guys are ready!

IMG_3268.jpeg IMG_3270.jpeg

Oops… I did it again. Meet Panini and Pinoli! They just arrived today - wildcaught from LLLReptile. I’ve been searching for them for 2 years, and as soon as I saw them in stock at LLL I pounced. They are small and I’m thinking they are both young .. the male looks especially young. If I had to guess, maybe 6-9 months old. They look very good, I think we’re going to be just fine. They both were incredibly stressed but quickly settled down, ate a few bugs, had a big drink, and are exploring their temporary homes.

I plan to leave them alone as much as possible until the end of April. I’ll be out of town for part of April, but that’s also a solid 2 months of quarantine to settle before their first vet exam and potential parasite treatment.

My other “babies” are now 3 years 2 months old!! My girls both recently laid their first ever clutches of infertile eggs. My friend has the only male, who is doing well and a total stud. I am
hoping to pair them all this summer and fingers crossed for babies by spring next year! Lets hope everyone is still healthy and capable when these guys are ready!

View attachment 351531View attachment 351532
Awwww congrats hun! They are adorable.

Back
Top Bottom